DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cadsuanne and Perrin link?

Isahn

Hey guys toward the end of The Gathering Storm......Nynaeve confronts Cadsuanne about Perrin's involvement with her "plan". She replied that it wasn't Perrin as much as it was someone traveling with Perrin.

Anyone know who she is referring to and how that person is more important than Perrin?

Well, we know that it's Tam al'Thor from the following chapter or two. She doesn't need Perrin for her plan, she needs the person who raised Rand all his life to reconnect him with his emotions in a positive way. I'm looking forward to when Perrin's storyline gets caught up so we can see how Nyneave and Perrin (and Tam and all the other Two Rivers folk!) react to each other and how they've changed. It's been since the beginning of TSR for her and Perrin, and since she left the Two Rivers in the first place for all the rest of them. :nynaeve:

My question is how the heck did she know he was with Perrin?

I'm just wondering how Perrin and Faile are going to react to finding out that Morgase has been playing maid. Perrin will probably fall over from shock and start begging forgiveness (he still really does think of himself as a simple blacksmith, but then it took the events at the stone to fully snap Rand into not being a simple sheepherder anymore, he still felt like one even after Falme). And Faile will probably be "oh, that explains a lot".

One of her hair ter'angreal keeps her appraised to the exact whereabouts and bowl movements of Tam Al'thor.

'The Bowel of the Winds' - now THAT would have been a different storyline.

That Path of Daggers e-book cover would look a little different with them all screwing up their faces due to the smell. :nynaeve::avi::elayne: If I were an artist I would totally draw that. :laugh:

I'm just wondering how Perrin and Faile are going to react to finding out that Morgase has been playing maid. Perrin will probably fall over from shock and start begging forgiveness (he still really does think of himself as a simple blacksmith)

Beg forgiveness for what? I´m sorry i saved you from crazy dragonsworn? He´s not seanchan. And he´s been hanging out with lords and ladies for a while now and i can´t really remember him fawning over them.

I'm just wondering how Perrin and Faile are going to react to finding out that Morgase has been playing maid. Perrin will probably fall over from shock and start begging forgiveness (he still really does think of himself as a simple blacksmith)

Beg forgiveness for what? I´m sorry i saved you from crazy dragonsworn? He´s not seanchan. And he´s been hanging out with lords and ladies for a while now and i can´t really remember him fawning over them.

In his current state, he might just kick her down the street for being an idiot and letting her daughter think her dead!

Archived