DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aww...Fush Guts.

A2597

So I hatched a plan 8 weeks ago: Read one wheel of time book a week, and finish book 12 the same week book 13 comes out. It seemed perfect, I'd finish on the 5th, so even accounting for possible delays, I'd have the book in hand as I finished book 12.

Unfortunately, I found myself ahead of schedule. And today, I finished book 12. So now I am left to wait, having just re-read the entire series, with the anticipation growing to know what happens next with each page, now waiting for a hair over 3 weeks.

*sigh* These weeks shall take far, far too long to pass.

New Spring will buy a day or two I'll wager.

Way of Kings might be a good idea, and I'd recommend the 'First Law' trilogy by Joe Abercrombie. Those three books will take less than a week apiece in all likelihood.

i'm in the same boat mate. Although i decided i would only read KoD and then tGS. Foolish me.

after finishing both books inside a week i got persuaded by another DM'er to go back and start early so now i'm halfway through tSH but that involves re-rereading 11 and 12, which are both great books but....meh...i should have started a whole series re-read earlier or waited a bit longer to start on KoD....

I'll learn the hard way and be prepared for A Memory of Light. :happy:

I'm not re reading the whole series, it would probably take me about a year to do it and I already did it preparation for book 12 and I didn't actually get reading that book until June. Yes I'm a slow reader. I've just re read books 2-4 recently cause they were the ones I least remember and have skipped the rest to read book 12 which I'm about halfway through. But that'll probably be finished in a few days then I'll have at least two weeks before the new one comes out. It's gonna be hard.

I just can't wait until chapter two is released though :is excited:

Archived