DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Last Battle

shadow walker

So I was looking for the past couple of days, and I could not find the information anywhere so here goes. oh I am sorry if this has been covered on a different part of the forum. My first questions is how many people max can you fit in a circle using men and women? I assume that when the last battle takes place the forces of light will have lots of circles of varies sizes, but I assume there will be two bigger circles as well. One circle will have lots of ashaman and Aes Sadai, rand, Callandor, and I think Moiraine will be leading the circle because of Cadsuane's actions in TGS. I think she will be in control of another larger circle with ashaman and Aes Sadai. I first thought that maybe Nynaeve would lead the big circle with rand but more and more I feel like she is going to be with Lan when the final battle begins. I do not think it will be Egwene because she will want to be with the united white tower at the time of the last battle. I am thinking all of this on the basis that the last battle will not be one large army of the dark one vs one large army of the light. From the pattern I have seen from the dark one and his minions is that they are selfish, untrusting, and very prideful of their ability and victory. The chosen ones will continue to have their own agenda's and armies, the new dreadlords will have their own followers, trollocs, and ect ect. So I am thinking that in fact we will have multiple armies in multiple places for the dark one, so the forces of light will have to have multiple armies as well. Lan will be in charge of one force near the blight in which rand will send him ashaman, and aes sadai to form circles as well as soldiers to help the boarderlanders. Mat will take one area of the country he will have seanchan troops, suldam and damane plus ashaman, and aes sadai to form circles. Perin will another area of the country with his nobles, probably more aiel, aes sadai and ashaman to form circles (and wolves). Logan will take out Taim, and take control of the black tower for rand and they will have their own area to take control of. Egwene will send sisters to varies places to support and help as needed based on her and rands discussions when he comes to the white tower to make peace and join the white tower to the black tower and his other forces. Rand will start out with his circle(which will be the biggest circle with callandor) and just start destroying the dark ones forces until he will have to leave the group to battle the dark one once and for all. somewhere in the last book Rand will take out Moridin, and shaidar haran before doing battle against the dark one.

*takes huge breath*

Well a man can dream. so many reasons why it would work, but I like the sound of it haha :wink:

I think that the max size is 72.

I don't think that the Last Battle is going to be as straightforward as mowing down the DO's armies and then going to Shayol Ghul. I do think that bigger circles are the way to go, however, considering the Light's advantage in numbers of channellers. If you toss a couple dozen novices into each one, you can blast away most of the Trollocs before they get near your soldiers.

I think that the max size is 72.

I don't think that the Last Battle is going to be as straightforward as mowing down the DO's armies and then going to Shayol Ghul. I do think that bigger circles are the way to go, however, considering the Light's advantage in numbers of channellers. If you toss a couple dozen novices into each one, you can blast away most of the Trollocs before they get near your soldiers.

I think between taim's corruption of the black tower, and all the darkfriends and Black aes sadai, not to mention how many darkfriends are in the sea folk, seanchan, and other ones we dont know about I think the balances of channelers will be closer than most people think.

I think that the balance of trained channellers will be fairly close. What gives the Light the edge is the novices in the White Tower. They may not be able to channel very well themselves, but they can link and change a regular Aes Sedai from someone who tosses fireballs at individual Trollocs to someone who decimates entire Fists. I wouldn't be surprised to see one of the plotlines being the decision between protecting the young, untrained girls inside the Tower and realizing that they need to be part of the fight as well and bringing them to the front lines, so that the Light will have channelling ability to counter the Shadow's advantage in number of soldiers.

Archived