DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Introductions are in order

Nooska

This is not my first post on dragonmount, but it is about time to introduce myself.

I'm a 30 year old male from Denmark, I dabble in politics (local) and I have read WoT for running on 10 years, having reread the series from EotW to WH 6 or 7 times, and one reread for each subsequent installment apart from TGS (where I only read KoD as the rest of the books were in storage during moving).

I just picked up EotW tonight to start a new reread (with focus on when the BA is mentioned first, last time it seemed Rand just knew about them during he fever period) and opening my 2nd EotW paperback (having worn out my first copy) I felt more moved than ever before by the series when I opened the book to the dedication;

To Harriet

Heart of my hear,

Light of my life,

Forever.

I am not usually a very emotional person, but this dedication just moved me more than any other moment in the series before, this dedication just feels so very, very powerful now after RJ isn't with us anymore.

Sorry for going off on that tangent in my introduction, but it just felt - needed - to share that with other people that enjoy the series like I do.

Welcome to the Mount!

It moves alot of us, reading that dedication now that he has passed from this world. Reading it there in your post moves me.

Do you have any questions? Concerns? If so feel free to PM me with them, or ask them here :3

Otherwise, have fun Stormwing the Mount!

Otherwise, have fun Stormwing the Mount!

Think it'll work?

It'd take a miracle.

Sorry, just had to, fingers couldn't resist. Welcome to the site, Nooska. Enjoy your time here. Check out the Role Playing section of the site, if your interests swing that way, especially the Black Tower. Huzzah for Black Coats!

Archived