DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What Music Are You Listening To?

Hannibal King

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well at the moment im listening to 'the riverboat song' by ocean collour scene, just one of the brill songs that possibly one of the best music sites pandora picked for me www.pandora.com try it out its great for background music and around 70-80% of the music is good and you can skip the bad music great site for finding new bands!

Triptych is my favourite, I listen to Halcyon Days and Samsara at least twice a day. Middle Eastern influence and all you know...

I like Transmission as well though, especially Psychopomp. Only albums I got, a bit difficult to get a hold of them here. Any advice you can give me on what else I should get? I'll get my parental units to bring them over when they come back.

you almost lost me when you said triptych, but you listed halcyon days as a favorite; good man. transmission's ok, but was sort of the beginning of the end, in my book.

the ones you must, MUST check out, are their first album, "splendor solis" and their masterpiece album, "edges of twilight" those are frickin' gold, man. i think you'll enjoy those, man.

Archived