DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mat, Perrin, Rand

Kaznen

Something I've been wondering about for a while is if the three ta'veren do the Aiel first-brother ritual. Those three, aside from the ta'veren pull, are closer then most people are. In LoC when Perrin was rallying a force to rescue Rand it wasn't because the DR was kidnapped, it was his best friend in AS clutches.

And when Mat moved to intercept Couladin it wasn't because Couladin was the enemy, that &$#@er was out to kill his best friend.

When Rand used primative CPR to save Mat, it wasn't "I'll need Mat in the future" it was, "My best friends going to die."

I think the three would respond well to the ritual if one brought it up.

Something I've been wondering about for a while is if the three ta'veren do the Aiel first-brother ritual. Those three, aside from the ta'veren pull, are closer then most people are. In LoC when Perrin was rallying a force to rescue Rand it wasn't because the DR was kidnapped, it was his best friend in AS clutches.

And when Mat moved to intercept Couladin it wasn't because Couladin was the enemy, that &$#@er was out to kill his best friend.

When Rand used primative CPR to save Mat, it wasn't "I'll need Mat in the future" it was, "My best friends going to die."

I think the three would respond well to the ritual if one brought it up.

With Mat in the mix? You have to be kidding. That man would not trust all the way his own mother at this point (though probably would face an army to save her at the same time). And that's becuase he is simply the Most Interesting Man in the World. :biggrin:

Archived