DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shhhhhh... Black Ajah

Matalina

While this is not something that needs to be done immediately or even anytime in the very near future, but Kate would like to join the Black Ajah, she is already a Darkfriend, so there is no real need to turn her or anything, but I think making contact with someone in the Black ajah in her Accepted years is needed, so that someone can always be watching her and seeing if she really is a Darkfriend or Black Ajah material.

So if anyone in the Black would like to meet an Accepted in a few weeks to a month I'm open to some planning on that now so that it's there when Kate is ready.

Mat

Well if ya can get in touch with Eqwina, she's (still?) head of the Black Ajah. She's also Yellow, so if ya needed a Yellow for the other thing, and she turns up, ya'd be killing a billion penguins with oen iceberg.

Or something to that effect.

The poor widdle penguins. *weeps*

Well if ya can get in touch with Eqwina, she's (still?) head of the Black Ajah. She's also Yellow, so if ya needed a Yellow for the other thing, and she turns up, ya'd be killing a billion penguins with oen iceberg.

Or something to that effect.

The poor widdle penguins. *weeps*

no killing penguins or my eldest might cry lol.