DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Do we know how many point of views there will be in ToM?

Charlz Guybon

Pretty much everyone we know will have a PoV - Moiraine and Charin would be strong candidates for comeback PoVs. Elayne will have a few more baths. Maybe there'll be a couple of new ones (from old characters who've never been PoV-ed) as well? Mesaana, Setalle Anan, Flinn, Taim, Rhuarc, Amys, Logain, --- they'd all be interesting since they'd add to the understanding of the story-arc. (One/ two) wild cards would be Galina/Therava if there's a confrontation with Avi in Rhuidean/ in the Waste.

Pretty much everyone we know will have a PoV - Moiraine and Charin would be strong candidates for comeback PoVs. Elayne will have a few more baths. Maybe there'll be a couple of new ones (from old characters who've never been PoV-ed) as well? Mesaana, Setalle Anan, Flinn, Taim, Rhuarc, Amys, Logain, --- they'd all be interesting since they'd add to the understanding of the story-arc. (One/ two) wild cards would be Galina/Therava if there's a confrontation with Avi in Rhuidean/ in the Waste.

I'm always surprised when reminded that we haven't had a Logain point of view.

#3 Charlz Guybon

Group: Members Posts: 1,181 Joined: 28-July 07 Posted 01 October 2010 - 12:33 PM

Sharaman, on 30 September 2010 - 08:34 AM, said:

I'm always surprised when reminded that we haven't had a Logain point of view.

Wotmania handle - Rurouni_Kenshin

Back to top of the page up there ^

MultiQuote

I think we have had a Logain POV. In the Black Tower he was thinking about one of Taim's cronies having a big mouth. Just before the Tower Aes Sedai were bonded I think?

Grrr... still haven't worked out the quote thing so you can see each previous post

Archived