DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Event You Most Anticipate For TOM/AMOL

Luckers

As a stalwart fan of WoT, I am of course anticipating the whole book like crazy. However, there are some scenes I would enjoy reading more than others. The three favourites I am able to think of now are as follows.

i) Fain/Mordeth to wreak some serious havoc with his new and improved schizophrenic mad as a hatter self.

ii) Logain to finally clean up the Mess of Taim. (Yes, I know it is rather horrific.)

iii) The rescue, or perchance botched rescue attempt, of Moiraine with Mat constantly complaining and muttering to himself while contemplating his nuptials and its ramifications.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many have mentioned Rand's meeting with Tam what about his meeting with Hurin I really felt for him he was so loyal to Rand before the world knew that he was the Dragon reborn it was one of the heart wrenching moments in TGS the way dark Rand treated Hurin.

I am really looking forward to Rand and Egwene's meeting. We know from Elaida's foretelling that he will know her anger but hopefully she will know his as well. I'd actually like him to call out all the Aes Sedai and tell them to stop kicking his ankles and start helping him.

Also, as something totally out there, I think it would be interesting to see Graendal fall in some random way. After the way her intelligence has been hyped up it would be kind of cool to see her make a stupid mistake like drink the tea at a Seanchan checkpoint and become a damane. I don't think we have seen anything that would indicate she knows about forkroot.

I am really looking forward to Rand and Egwene's meeting. We know from Elaida's foretelling that he will know her anger but hopefully she will know his as well. I'd actually like him to call out all the Aes Sedai and tell them to stop kicking his ankles and start helping him.

Well, remember in TDR or the start of TSR. It mentions the Aes Sedai 'washing his feet'. This sounds rather like what happened to Egwene when she became Amyrlin. I'm just waiting for him to become Tamyrlin again, and Egwene likely not liking it. :)

What I missed most about TGS was Mats interaction with all the members of his party, regarding his marriage to Tuon, only Talmanes mention something about his wife. We all know it was because Mat just kept going on about her in front of Talmanes but I was hoping for something from . Bayle & Egeanin, Setalla and the 3 AS but nothing.

Who also thinks Setalla Anan was a AS but was Stilled? I do and I bet she can be healed.

Here's hoping some will be said from those I mention in TOM.

Bayle might have some comments on Mat's Marriage to Tuon/ Fortuna but as soon as Egeanin saw Mat's new Tattos she would not even meet his eyes as Mat is now the Prince of Ravens and in the society she was raised in it would not be proper to do so she may have spoken to Tuon but with Tuon's/Fortuna accension to Empresses she would only speak to Sulicia her voice.

I am looking foward to Mat's next meeting with his wife. She made an oblique comment about wanting his to be properly shaved.

this woud imply that he get his hair cut in proper court fashion to denote his Rank.

I am also looking forward to Mat's next meeting with Nynaeve and Egwewne and their in twin "Shriking you married who! We turn our backs on you for a miniute and you Marry Her!"

I am looking foward to seeing much more of Lan

Rand and Morriane

Some more of Loial and his wife.

I am also looking to more of Perrin and Faile. I have always liked Faile whats wrong with a strong woman who knows what needs to be done and does it.

Rand vs Moridin

I'm looking forward to Moridin switching sides at the Last battle as Rand is killed but taking the hit instead of Rand.

Rand vs Perrin

Rand being saved a second time by Perrin will happen in this book which is all about Perrin growing a pair.

• 1 month later...
Guest orchdork000

Definitely want to see what happens at the grand summit on the Field of Merrilor.

Where the hell is Demandred and what has he been up to.

What's going on with the Black Tower. Who is Mazrim Taim really? Needs to be some epic restructuring done by Rand or Logain, don't really care which.

What will Aviendha do to change what she saw in Rhuidean.

Will Rand reach an understanding with Tuon, and what will happen with damane (better be freedom or I'll be so pissed)

Would be really cool if Egwene got a dreamspike for Tar Valon since the Seanchan are going to attack again.

Also can't wait for the moment when they realize sul'dam can channel too.

I read some discussion on whether Sorilea is a darkfriend. Wonder if that's true and what does Rand plan on doing with the Aiel, and where have they been? Still in Arad Doman?

I+want+to+see+how+the+Seanchan+and+Rand's+%22countries%22+will+be+united+in+peace.+Also,+I+definitely+want+to+hear+more+of+the+Black+Tower.+Is+Taim+Demandred+in+disguise+and+the+army+he+spoke+of+Taim's+private+students+or+the+entire+Asha'man+force.+And+of+course+I+absolutely+cannot+wait+for+Moiraine's+return,+maybe+she+can+help+Rand+fuse+the+nations+together.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived