DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Event You Most Anticipate For TOM/AMOL

Luckers

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like some others, after Chapter One I'm looking for Rand's funky conversation with Egwene.

Its what they do after the Funky Chat,I'm looking forward too.

Will they go after the Kidnapped AS or Hit the Bt and rescue the 20 AS there.

Why I say they may go after the Kidnapped AS is I believe it took the Seanshan a Week to get into striking distance of the WT and I should think they will take that much at least in the return journey to Ebou Dar. So I think their maybe a good chance of going after them with the AS able to Travel by gateway. This also depends on how quickly the Seanshan break Eliada, if they can break her during the trip they will definitely be in Ebou Dar before Eg or Rand can do anything about it This also depends on if the timeline put Rand meeting EG only a couple of days after the attack on the WT it may happen.

or

Will it be to rescue the AS Trapped at the BT by Taim and his Asha'man

Can't wait

1) Finding out if Laras "Mistress of the Kitchens" is actually Mesana

2) When Mat, Thom and the other guy will finally figure out that the only way to win against the Foxes and Snakes is to cheat

3) When Rand is going to use the pure saidin he absorbed in EOTW

4) a POV from Shara

5) If Weiramon is a disgused Forsaken or a high-ranking darkfriend

6) Loial's Ogiers finally meeting the Seanchan Ogiers.

I want to see Rand changed completely into Lews Therin. Ie, knows his plans, what he did to seal the bore, how to defeat the dark one.

I want him to start referring to himself as Lews Therin and almost completely disregard his other name. (Rand)

I like this line of thought but I think it would make more sense for Rand to become the Dragon completely from head to toe. Neither all Rand nor all Lews Therin. Just the Dragon.

I think Nyn will be draped over Cadsuane.

Perhaps Rand will go to the tower, and immediately be shielded and taken before Egwene, but use the true ower to break the shield and still the 13 sisters. He announces enough of this childish foolishness. Lets get down to business and let me tell you how I am going to save the world.

use the link in what way?

I´ve always thought that one of the ways to seal away the DO would be for the wonderboys to get together and taveren the hole closed. The bore is a hole in the pattern, right? And the boys bend and twist the pattern, right? So they could, you know, kind of bend some threads over the bore. Or something.

I've always wanted to see Mat take down one of the Chosen. I could totally see it happening too - Mat charging, a contemptuous attempt to wrap him up in flows of air, followed briefly by shock and an Ashandarei through the gut. That would be sexy. He should make some time and take care of that before Ghenjei.

I've always wanted to see Mat take down one of the Chosen. I could totally see it happening too - Mat charging, a contemptuous attempt to wrap him up in flows of air, followed briefly by shock and an Ashandarei through the gut. That would be sexy. He should make some time and take care of that before Ghenjei.

QFT (Quoted For Truth)

Mat is easily my favorite character.

Surprisingly (to me) the thing I want to see most is Fain.

The invasion of the Tower of Ghenjei.

Mat and Tuon loving like their plane is going down (probably off screen though).

The BT rent in fire and blood.

Graendal going down to Nyn via balefire, after Nyn FINALLY remembers how to do it again after like ten books.

Perrin, Gawyn, and Galad all being less emo. Faile being less of a sociopathic, manipulative b***h. Berelain fawning after an unimpressed Galad.

Nyn and Lan fighting side by side against Trollocs and other Shadowspawn nasties.

The gholam getting 'sploded or something else it never saw coming due to Mat's plan to off it.

Lan kicking some Shadowspawn arse

Yes.

Id really like it if we had tons of the lesser mains together in one place, something like the Cleansing but with a more varied group. How about:

Lan has encountered a group of Trollocs in the Blight, having thrown himself at them because "there couldnt be more than twenty" but during the slaughter he notes that they keep coming, and coming, his PoV ending on his Shadowspawn sense of the Warder bond telling him there are Fades coming...

Shaidar Haran, roaming the Blight with an entourage of Fades, able to sense something out there that "did not belong here" ...

Fain, having been tracking Slayer as Isam, has followed him all the way to the Blight. Fain can feel something powerful up ahead, but doesnt know what, it feels like a Halfman but more so...

Slayers PoV, creeping along towards the flashing lights that comes from a Power-wrought vs Thakandar sword fight. the fight comes into view, dozens of dead Trollocs and Fades, Lan and Shaidar about to face off. Shaidar turns round, sees Fain behind Slayer and dives at him. Lan, now noticing Isam, dives at him.

Slayer dies, Shaidar takes Fains dagger and is hurt, both got away, leaving Lan by himself. And then, as if by sheer coincedence, a gateway opens, Nynaeve steps through with Rand himself, Rands reason for coming personally being to prove to Nynaeve that he was himself again. Nynaeve insists that she is saving Lan from sending himself to his own death, after what had just happened a minute ago.

1. Mat, Thom, and that old guy on the cover art (who is he anyway?) enter the Tower of Ghenjei, only to discover that Moraine has been morphed into a new Eelfinn or Aelfinn. Personally I predict she'll be an Aelfinn. I can't see her granting wishes.

2. Aviendha collects some terangreals on her pilgrimage to Rhuidean then goes to be a midwife helping Elayne give birth. It's a hard birth, causing a OP rebound reaction in the Elayne - Aviendha - Rand bond, and one of the terangreals Aviendha is carrying causes each of the babes to split into mirror-image twins (Avi will have Rand's babes, too - four at once. Something strange about that though.)

3. Now that the Rand/LTT split personality has been reintegrated, he recognizes who the modern-day reincarnation of Ilyena is. Sorry, all you Elayne-despisers, but I think it's Elayne. Wasn't Ilyena described as being pretty with skin like cream and golden hair, exactly the shade of Elayne's?

4. Mat finds out what the term "Prince of the Ravens" means, and just about soils his pants. He barges in on Empress Fortuona when she is holding a public audience, and starts shooting off his mouth. Fortunately, the sheer shock value of what he is doing keeps the imperial guards from killing him on the spot. To shut him up and win his cooperation, Fortuona shows him what an empress is capable of doing at night when the lights are out. Fortuona enhances the moment by, uncomprehendingly, embracing and using saidar.

5. Rand/LTT isn't sick anymore when trying to grab saidin. Now that they are integrated and Rand has used the TP, the sickness rebounds back to Moridin. Every time Rand seizes saidin, Moridin gets deathly ill. Poetic justice.

6. Having rescued Failie, Perrin finally grows a pair, quits being a henpecked wimp, and knocks her down a few pegs. He resolves to lead his army through the last battle, with visions of finishing the war so that he can ultimately settle down and be a peace-loving country lord. He'd really like to be just simple country folk again, but he settles for country lord to please Failie.

7. LTT was good and noble, but was a bit too fond of his earthly pleasures to detach himself completely when necessary. So in trying to hold onto what he had, LTT wound up losing it all. The integrated Rand/LTT now has all the nobility of LTT and all the hardness of Rand, and so is able to do what LTT could not - sacrifice himself for the greater good. And because he will give up everything, he'll gain everything.

4. Mat finds out what the term "Prince of the Ravens" means, and just about soils his pants. He barges in on Empress Fortuona when she is holding a public audience, and starts shooting off his mouth. Fortunately, the sheer shock value of what he is doing keeps the imperial guards from killing him on the spot. To shut him up and win his cooperation, Fortuona shows him what an empress is capable of doing at night when the lights are out. Fortuona enhances the moment by, uncomprehendingly, embracing and using saidar.

That would be great, tehehehe.

I'm looking forward to the same stuff I've been looking forward to for years.

REUNIONS!!!

Tam and Rand was a nice start, although a bit of a buzzkill at the same time.

Moraine and anyone, but Mat for sure.

Mat, Ellayne, and Birgitte

Egwene and Rand, and/or Ellayne and Rand

Galad and Perrin

Egwene bonding Galad

Gawyn fighting Galad

Fain and Rand!

and for the LOVE OF GOD Mat, Perrin, and Rand!

Perrin mergin his wolf half and his human half into an awesome force. He can step in and out of TAR at will as either Perrin or Young Bull. This allows him to take out a room full of 13 BA channelers with the Borderlanders and save Rand in Far Madding.

Elayne and Aludra make dragons for the last battle.

Mat recovers Moiraine, she and Thom have a thing.

Black Tower/White Tower merges in time for the Last Battle.

um... quite a few.

Rand and Egwene's confrontation / reunion

Rand finally finding out Mat is married to Fortuna

Rand and Galad meeting and Rand telling him that they are 1/2 brothers.

Perrin taking vengence for his family and smashing Fain's head in w/ his hammer. ( probably won't happen this book but i wanna see it so bad )

rescuing Moiraine from the ToG. and her saying to Mat " took you long enough "

Avi finally kicking some butt.

Ny getting Lan's bond transfered to her finally.

Archived