DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

BrandonXRoss

Hi Everyone,

I began "reading" The Wheel of Time in early 2009 when I took up listening to audiobooks as a hobby. I somehow ended up here a couple months ago; it probably had something to do with trying to find out the answer to one of the mysteries of the series via google. Anyway, I've seen a lot of interesting posts here and hope to make some good contributions to the various discussions.

Welcome to DM Brandon! Over in the discussions section someone (ie Luckers) is bound to be able to clarify any issue you have with the series. I swear the man is a walking WoT Encyclopedia *laughs*

If i can help with anything just post here and i'll see what i can do to help you out.

Ama

Welcome to DM Brandon! Over in the discussions section someone (ie Luckers) is bound to be able to clarify any issue you have with the series. I swear the man is a walking WoT Encyclopedia *laughs*

If i can help with anything just post here and i'll see what i can do to help you out.

Ama

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Oh, I've already formed my opinion on that particular issue. I just didn't want to risk doing a spoiler... even though it happened about 6 books ago. :rolleyes:

Hint: It's probably the most frequently asked question about Asmodean. ;)

Archived