DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Minor interruption of service

Matalina

This past Friday my eldest went to the doctor with an ear infection, given antibiotics and then she went down hill from there. A fever started getting higher and she was getting more lethargic as the weekend progressed. Sunday I called the Pediatrian on call and we took her in to see him at the hospital so he could take a look. And there we stayed. He didn't like the sound of her cough so he wanted to do some tests and observer her.

She was diagnosed with Mycrolasma pneumonia, or in layman's terms "Walking Pneumonia". We came home yesterday afternoon, but I'm still on watch preschooler mode with her so I don't go into more Mommy panics like I was all weekend long.

So all in all this is just a warning that my rping is going to be rather slow if it exists at all at least until she goes back to school on Monday then I might be less panicy but we'll see.

Mat

hey sorry to hear that, but at least they relativly quickly figured out a diagnosis, which gives you something to deal with

hopefully all will be well and they will be able to help her adjust without too mouch trouble

• 2 weeks later...