DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Prologue Is Out So BEWARE SPOILERS!

Luckers

Guest Emu on the Loose

Apparently its up on ibook.

So begins the month of hell where you admins and moderators earn your keep! ^_^

Good luck, seriously. Now, I'm off to give monies to the estate of Mr. Jordan and read stuff.

Apparently its up on ibook.

So begins the month of hell where you admins and moderators earn your keep! ^_^

Good luck, seriously. Now, I'm off to give monies to the estate of Mr. Jordan and read stuff.

*Bows solemnly, finger hovering above the ban button* I shall do my bestest.

Any luck with the bloody kindle from Amazon?

(grumbles about trying to help DM...)

Amazon still says pre-order for me in the Pacific Timezone. It's been my experience that kindle versions tend not to be available until 12am of whatever timezone you're in.

EDIT: At least that's what I've always assumed since I've always been in the PST when I've bought newly released books. It could just be that they wait until it hits 12am PST also.

I tried to support Dragonmount, but I could not find the links until after the purchase. I am unsure if the following is correct, but I believe it is. For everyone that says that they ended up purchasing from Amazon, and then cancelling and then purchasing from Barnes and Noble; if you selected the Towers of Midnight link for Barnes and Noble, Dragonmount should still receive credit because all that matters is that you purchased from that store and not what title.

Anyone know anything about the Leviathan in the Aryth Ocean Fain is comparing worms to in the prolouge?:P Or does anyone think about the way Fain thinks before meeting the trollocs? He already know that the blight is massing this huge trolloc army towards the borderlands, and he snatched up a few trollocs of those scouts for himself(the scouts that was looking out for worm packs) Will he be doing anythin about the army, or will he bybass it? Thought the fain chapter was the most interesting by far, of the POV.

Anyone know anything about the Leviathan in the Aryth Ocean Fain is comparing worms to in the prolouge?:P Or does anyone think about the way Fain thinks before meeting the trollocs? He already know that the blight is massing this huge trolloc army towards the borderlands, and he snatched up a few trollocs of those scouts for himself(the scouts that was looking out for worm packs) Will he be doing anythin about the army, or will he bybass it? Thought the fain chapter was the most interesting by far, of the POV.

By the way he remarked upon it (as in "a leviathan," not The Leviathan) I've a feeling it's a more commonplace but rare creature like a giant squid -- common enough to actually be seen but rare enough to be nearly legendary. Although with the reduced population putting less strain on fishing grounds there would probably be more of them, and bigger ones, than in our world. No thoughts on what he's doing with the trollocs, but I don't know why he'd concern himself with the army unless he runs across it. In any event it looks like the army's already struck down south of Fain's position. And agreed, I'll say it again, perhaps the most awesome POV EVER. Intriguing and beautifully written to say the least.

Archived