DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey Dragonmount Forums... What's Up?

lpfinch2006

so I've been on dragonmount since the late 90s, but I've never officially set up an account or anything. Instead, I always just posted anonymously or created random accounts that I can't remember to add my two cents to a discussion or theory thread. But, since the new website is up and running, and I'd rather play around on dragonmount than study for dental school, I've decided to get my s*** together and come up with a decent community showing. Well, here it is. I love WOT and I know a ton about it... probably way more than any normal person should, and I love this community. So here I am, and I'll be around if anyone needs anything. I'm a dental student at the University of Maryland at Baltimore and that basically dominates my life right now so I won't bother putting any other tidbits about me in here. soooo... to sum all this up in two words... hai their..

-Tabbs

I tkink we're in the same boat. I should be sleeping I've got class in the am but instead I'm playing around here. I started the series in 95 and have been waiting soo long for more I can't think of anything but nov 2nd!

...yea i have a test tomorrow and I just took a 2 hour break from studying to read the distinctions prologue... I think I win/fail at the same time...

Hiya Tabbs! I was going to welcome you to DM, but you've been lurking for years so i won't :tongue:

I started reading WoT in about 1992 - i think, and i am hanging out for November 2nd as wel - though i will probably have to order it in through Amazon as it usually takes ages for for books to hit Aussie shelves.

Anyway, if i can help with anything just give me a yell :)

Ama

Archived