DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Discuss the Prologue

Luckers

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

graendal or moirane POV would be so cool

I don't see Graendal in the prologue since she was in tGS, but if Moiraine is--I called it first. At least on Dragonmount (to forestall the inevitable Terez comment--sorry darling).

But yeah, Moiraine would be wondiferous.

I don't see Graendal in the prologue since she was in tGS, but if Moiraine is--I called it first. At least on Dragonmount (to forestall the inevitable Terez comment--sorry darling).

I want to see a Demandred POV, but I'm not expecting it. I think the spoilerific POV will be someone who we hereto had not expected to be a darkfriend.

I want to see a Demandred POV, but I'm not expecting it. I think the spoilerific POV will be someone who we hereto had not expected to be a darkfriend.

a fain POV maybe?

a fain POV maybe?

I think he'll be the POV in the inhuman thing in the borderland section, unless that turns out to be Slayer.

I think Demandred may be plausible for the Threat to the Borderland POV. Demandred commanding the initial assaults.

I pre-ordered the Kindle edition. But I don't have a Kindle? I do have a free Kindle app on my iPod Touch, and I downloaded the Kindle software for my computer, but my question is, once the e-book is available, will Amazon.com allow me to download it to my computer AND to my ipod touch? It told me "your order will automatically download to your Kindle on the day of the release" but, well I don't have a kindle, so now I'm wondering if a link of some sort will be made available on my amazon.com page once the prologue does show up?

Has anybody experienced this before?

I pre-ordered the Kindle edition. But I don't have a Kindle? I do have a free Kindle app on my iPod Touch, and I downloaded the Kindle software for my computer, but my question is, once the e-book is available, will Amazon.com allow me to download it to my computer AND to my ipod touch? It told me "your order will automatically download to your Kindle on the day of the release" but, well I don't have a kindle, so now I'm wondering if a link of some sort will be made available on my amazon.com page once the prologue does show up?

I bought the latest Hunger Games book this way. I pre-ordered Mockingjay for Kindle days before the release, and it didn't download precisely at midnight. Instead it was something like 20-30 minutes later. I wanted to get into at midnight so I actually purchased it at midnight and then got a refund for the one that came later. If you want it exactly at midnight then your best bet is to just wait until then and purchase it, but if you're not going to stay up then pre-ordering it should get it to you fine.

I bought the latest Hunger Games book this way. I pre-ordered Mockingjay for Kindle days before the release, and it didn't download precisely at midnight. Instead it was something like 20-30 minutes later. I wanted to get into at midnight so I actually purchased it at midnight and then got a refund for the one that came later. If you want it exactly at midnight then your best bet is to just wait until then and purchase it, but if you're not going to stay up then pre-ordering it should get it to you fine.

Damnit, wish I had read this first! Guess I'm waiting another 3 hours then

Thanks! I can wait until 12:30 or 1am if I have to.

I was the first to suggest Moiraine on Dragonmount (it was here, not Theoryland). But to be fair, the idea came from someone at tor.com - like you, I didn't dare to even hope in my mind until someone else mentioned the possibility. ;)

Also, I just found a post showing that the prologue became available at US-CST last year (my time). So...three hours at most, hopefully. EST would be nice (2 hours), but I don't expect it any earlier.

Archived