DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another new member.

darniil

So, though I've gone to Dragon*Con since '92, this past year was the only time I ever attended the WoT track. (Mostly because I didn't start reading the books until about half a year ago. I can blame Marrow Rahien for intimidating me with all those pages while we were in middle school.) I rather enjoyed the one panel I attended - Aes Sedai vs. Asha'man - and decided to create an account here after questioning Alin about it after the panel. I'll certainly be checking out the Orgs, and I hope to enjoy my time here. One of these days I even plan on finishing Winter's Heart. :P

Well, I better get back to working on my geography assignment. Thanks, everyone, for making what looks like is a very enjoyable community.

Hi and welcome, Darniil :)

14 years of D*Con... quite some trackrecord 8) Obviously you are one of these people that leave the best for last *grin*... glad you found the WoT track this year.

Watch out for spoilers on the book discussion boards... though the rest of the forum is relatively safe. Another reason for you to get on with the reading :wink:

Shoot she beet me again

And i though i had fianally found a newperson who hadnt been intorduced to anyone.

O well

Hello Darnill it is nice to meet you, and welcome to DM the best Wheel of time site out there.

Still on Winters heart, dont worry so am i on the reread that is, it takes a while to finish.

Going any org, deffinitly think that you should look toward the black and white towers, or atleast thats where i am and they are most fun if u liked the discussion on Aes Sedai and Ashaman. LOL

Well if u want some help or just want to talk drop me a pm, i love to get them!!!!

:D

Archived