DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Recreating the Nym?

Cut Strand

The Nym are one type of living construct from the Age of Legends. What are the odds that the Dragon will remember how to make Nym? Could recreating the Nym be the solution to fixing the land (and loosening the Dark One's grip on the world)?

This of course assumes that LTT knew how to make Nym in the first place. And that Rand remember that the Nym are constructs.

Hmmm, I've just finished reading Winter's Heart for like the 5th time, and I'm just wondering, is Aginor put into ANOTHER body after? I can't remember... I feel we never really got the most out of Aginor.

The name's Dashiva. Corlan Dashiva.

I know that, I mean AFTER that. The DO doesn't seem like the one for third chances...

We've not seen a PoV nor mention of a newly "embodied" Forsaken since Dashiva was incinerated off the top of that hillock. For some reason I"ve always thought he got balefired by whomever directed that blast at his location. Was it Narishma or Caddyshack? I can't recall. Hadn't Rand taught Narishma balefire at that point?

But I could'a thought wrong .. it's been known to happen.

We've not seen a PoV nor mention of a newly "embodied" Forsaken since Dashiva was incinerated off the top of that hillock. For some reason I"ve always thought he got balefired by whomever directed that blast at his location. Was it Narishma or Caddyshack? I can't recall. Hadn't Rand taught Narishma balefire at that point?

But I could'a thought wrong .. it's been known to happen.

Sorry, but you are wrong, it was bound to happen one day :D

It was Elza who killed him, and I am 99% sure it wasnt balefire, I dont think Elza knows the weave and from my recollection, it didnt look like balefire. But, the attack that killed him wasnt specified. So it COULD have been balefire. We dont know, they didnt find a body. So its open for interpretation I suppose.

IF he is not Balefired, I would think that the DO would want to ressurect him. The DO needs all the experienced channelers he can get, and considering the knowledge of the Forsaken compared to the current age, Aginor would be invaluable. But then again, he could be pissed off that he got himself killed twice and refuse. WHo knows the mind of the DO?

Oh and Narshima learned Balefire in tGS after Semirhage's domination band episode.

Archived