DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hello thaks for the welcome

jamesgun

im new to dragonmount but am a long time fan of the books. ive read them all and cant wait for nov.2. i need some help finding a forum. i dont want to intrude uninvited into a group. i would love to find some people to discuss the books with. im very passionate about The Wheel Of Time.

Hey James! Welcome to DM :D

You wouldn't be intruding hon, all of the groups are very welcoming to new people :) The boards under the Wheel of Time Discussion heading are open to everyone, you don't need to join a group.

The boards under the heading Social Community are social groups. There is something for everyone there. I suggest having a read through on the boards, maybe post an introduction thread for yourself there if you like what you see. Most of the groups will have a pinned thread at the top of the board to let you know how to apply to join.

You can join as many or as few as you like. Some people are only members of one group, while others are members of all of them. Personally i am a Dreadlord at Shayol Ghul and an Aes Sedai at the White Tower.

Then below the Social Community you will find the Dragon Reborn RP Community. These boards are for people who want to role play at DM. If you are interested just decided what type of character/s you would like to play and then you can find the information you need to join on the board for that group.

So i guess what i am saying is that there's a little bit of something for everyone here at DM and if i can help out further please let me know :)

Ama

What Amadine said!

Your most welcome here. The more the merrier!

Anyone a fan of WoT is alright to me!!

So welcome.

Now the moderators are the best people to ask questions, as they know heaps heaps more than me, but feel free to PM me too, if you feel the need to ask any questions you may have.

I might suggest that you have a quick look at the topics and previous discussions to get an idea of what has and has not been said.

Also, I sstrongly suggest you get yourself into an interview database if you have not already. (Theoryland has one of the best) They provide invaluable information that Robert Jordan or Brandon Sanderson have answered on the Wheel of Time which has not been discussed or solved openly in the books.

Chief of these are Taim IS NOT Demandred, and Olver IS NOT Gaidal Cain.

Everyone (or most) should be more than happy to answer any questions you have, its no problem, but these databases may save you time :)

Anyway, enjoy!!!

Dude... I hope you realised the mistake you made on the other thread. I have no intention of any debate or arguement. Since the personal messaging is down, this is the only way I could get in contact.

After the misunderstanding on the other post, just wanted to see if you were alright.

No-one was ridiculing you, its just that you were poorly informed, and we wanted to correct you.

Sorry if you took it the wrong way. That was not our intention.

Let me know whats going down man. I feel terrible that there has been such a lack of understanding here. I wanna set it straight.

Archived