DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Belated Welcome Thread!

Grimmlocke

I was cruising around the boards and realized that I hadn't done an introduction thread in this area! So yes, I'm here. Fear me! Or don't, you don't have to. It's more of a general suggestion that a command. *Shrugs*

For those of you I've yet to have the pleasure of meeting, I've only been on the site for a few days now, but I've known about it for quite some time. One of my friends has been trying to get me to join for years, and she finally wore me down to the point where I swallowed my pride and attempted to register. Imagine my amusement when I found that registering had been turned off during the move to DM 8! Long story short, I grumped and waited until I could join.

I'm an American from the southeastern state of Virginia. Oh, and I love corn dogs, games, and romantic walks to the bookstore. And for people wondering at my future bizarre posting hours, I currently work at a 7-11. Yes, many events in Clerks actually happen. I've personally done about half of them (Curse you, roof hockey!)

So, anyone up for some RP? Come on down to the BT! Meet my guy, maybe go insane together, and when they're done, they can laugh and gibber together in the ashes of a newly Broken world.

Welcome to the Mount!

Oh what fun, I have a Wolfkin and they are allied with the Black Tower, only the voices Winter hears are usualy from the wolves :3, then again my brother had a black tower guy once, who we always joked would blow up the outhouse when practicing, never happend though.

Anyway, I would ask if you have any questions, but you seem well in your right here, but all the same if you do feel free to PM me :3

Until next our paths cross, have fun Storming the Mount!

hmmm new guy.... new guy...... in.te.res.ting..... *does a Hanibal Lecture tongue flapping thingy* Welcome! (again) :D

Romantic walks to the bookstore. Now that's a new one! Does that mean you carry the books your lady friend buys?

Ack, put that away, woman! And as to the book carrying...no, not unless they furnish me with a bookbag to lug their purchases around in. I had enough carrying books in my arms back in school. Also, no self-respecting woman below thirty would be caught in a bookstore in my town. (Probably the reason why we only have a BAM around here.)

Like the siggy its kind of hot. *hears crickets* I'm a green i'm sorry.

Welcomes to the RP side of things have fun and watch out for Myst she a crazy Red...well Org side here she's just Red in her heart. *laughs*

Now Myst you have your fun but he's got to be able to type his rps you know. Just leave him the use of his arms. ;)

*Slides his glasses up his nose* Actually, I prefer to stroll instead of slouch. And when I get there, I actually lurk around the comics and Sci-Fi/Fantasy section. (It's small, unfortunately most of the store is taken up by romance novels, magazines, self-help books, and Religious works that appeal to Baptists.)

You can thank Nynaeve for giving me a snazzy siggy. (Thanks for helping me pick the pic, by the way.)

Yes, I'd figured that out about Myst anyway, Rash. Though, I suppose in the grand scheme of things all you Aes Sedai types are the same. And you're one of the few people I'll accept hotness comments from. Congratulations. Here's your Hotness Comments Pass. *Hands a piece of paper* Don't lose it please, they're pretty hard to come by.

And many thanks, Elgee. Your support is appreciated.

Belated welcome, Grim :D

This one writes good RPs - just toodle over to the BT and read, if you don't believe me ;)

Maybe one of the reds will catch his eye...or vice versa that might be scary actually. LOL

Errr thank you I think *hides slip of paper somewhere to give to Myst later for torture purposes* :P

Excuse me while I get out my rolling eyes.

Ah, here we are. *Replaces eyes with googly ones and proceeds to shake his head around so that the little plastic bits roll all over the place*

And what are you still doing up? Get thee to a sleepery, oh afflicted one, lest I be forced to deliver suitable verbal/textual chastisement on that most paramount of topics, taking care of thyself! *Pokes her, WITH HIS FINGER, until she goes to bed*

Oh don't worry, Rashi, I've seen this one's writing skills and if that's what we can expect, I'm not risking his hand-eye coordination skills in the slightest.

Ha ha Myst awww you made my night. *ggls*

I'm actually still up after staring at my celing for three hours. Its now almost six am here. So still :P to Grimm.

BTW Grimm reminds me of Grim reaper...scary. lol

*Eyes Myst and Rash askance* I'm not sure if there's a dirty joke intended in there somewhere...

And thank you for your kind invitation, Egwene, but I'm afraid I must respectfully decline. I wouldn't trust any Aes Sedai alone in a room with me for a minute. *Thpppts at all you guys!*

And Rash, dear, you might find it easier to sleep if you stopped looking at the computer screen. Both it and the TV can act like a stimulant and keep you awake. Have you tried a cup of tea? Something soothing, like Valerian, maybe? (Says the guy that goes to sleep at 5 AM. Also, the guy who dislikes tea.)

Oh, and yeah...*Stabs the offending tongue smiley*

Don't be scared...the double consonant at the end is supposed to evoke pleasant memories of disturbing fables and bedtime stories.

Archived