DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Codes 17 and 18

Luckers

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the VIW is 'stand' and the three words have to match exactly, the only clue I can imagine is something like

'To stand ... a ...'

Such as "to stand near a warder', 'to stand by a soldier', 'to stand over a grave', 'to stand on top of a mountain' or something like that. But I'm outta guesses for an hour.

Actually, since chapter 17 uses the exact word "stand" it seems likely that ch 18 uses a variation of that word, as BWS indicated.

So, we're probably looking for "standing" or "stood" or "stands"

Standing on a Grave, or He Stood on His Grave or something. I can't try these, because I'm locked out.

I thought it was exact?

Anyway, I think "A Call to Stand" would be a good guess for an Egwene chapter. I am out of guesses, though.

Bump for Evidence

'Congratulations you found a pass code! However this code is special and requires you to send Brandon a photo of yourself holding the code before this part of the puzzle is unlocked. Send the photo, or a link to it, to peter@brandonsanderson.com'

haha

Lulz. Did you get that message? What was the code?

'Congratulations you found a pass code! However this code is special and requires you to send Brandon a photo of yourself holding the code before this part of the puzzle is unlocked. Send the photo, or a link to it, to peter@brandonsanderson.com'

haha

Ok, great. One more down. So what's left? The international clue? Haven't heard much about that one since yesterday. And the one which was off by one word?

I just tried to put your code in again, "a call to stand"

Maybe I can beat someone to it and feel special for unlocking it :P

Lulz. I have been locked out of guesses for like the last three hours. I knew that was a good guess, but it wouldn't let me enter it. Dang conspiracy I tell ya.

Anyone have a real bumper sticker code? We could photoshop it and send it to them.

yeah, right ;)

Anyway, if you need a photo confirmation, then guesses would be useless from now on. You'd have to wait for the physical clue anyway. The only thing which would be of interest is to guess the location of the international clue based on the ten yes/no questions. But for some reason, neither the questions nor the answers have been revealed.

Archived