DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey Hey

ChrisTrebing

Hey, I'm Demosthenes... 19 years old and a business major at LSU. Ive been active on the DM ninjapost community site for a while, but this is my first time trying out the forums. I like reading and history, and uh. yeah. well thats about all there is about me :D

Glad to be here

Hiya and welcome to DM :)

Interesting username you have there... can i ask what inspired it? My own is a play on my name, and also the name of my RP character :)

If you have an quetions about DM just ask, myself and Winterwinds stalk these boards so one of us are sure to be able to help out.

Ama

It's the name of two famous ancient Greeks, one a general and the other an orator. I chose it a long time ago back when I was first starting to do things socially on the internet, I must have been about 13 or 14. I used it for just about everything I did on the internet and its stuck :P

Welcome to the Mount!

It is quite a good name too, mine was also inspired by my RP character, though you would never realise it unless you read his bio.

Anyway, do you have an questions I or Amadine can answer? If so feel free to ask them of us here and we will respond asap :)

Until then, have fun Storming the Mount!

Archived