DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HBO Game Of Thrones Clip

Suttree

I think it looks great! If GRRM is happy with it, I am sure it is good. Danny looks older than I imagined but I guess that is good since a 14 year old doing her part would never get past censors. Hopefully Cersei will harlot up a bit after Robert. Arya looked awsome. She is my favorite of the cast IMHO.

OMG OMG OMG!!! love it!!!! and if GRRM is happy, then so am i; i don't think he's the type of autor that woudl be happy with somethign half done like HP was ... now if only Dance's with Dragons would come out a few months after ToM, i'd be happy *grins*

i'm reading Storm of Swords right now. i'm definately getting HBO when GoT's is out!!

So, if it stays with us for a few seasons, how will they handle it?

Will they just continue/conclude the story with their own screenwriters?

Well they would have to make it past season four in order to have it be an issue. Would hope GRRM would have Dance and maybe one other out 5 years from now!!!!

i have to wonder how much content they will cut to get 1 book into a single season?

with GoT's there is some that can be cut, like Arya in fleabottom; and they could speed up the events in Kings landing at the end of GoT's. and Danny's story line can be moved faster, cutting out some of the traveling.

with CoK's alot of the inbetween walking/traveling stuff can certaintly be cut. as well as some of the towns and some of the stuff at Winterfell. they could also speed up the storyline with Danny, maybe cut some of the Harnnel(sp) line with Arya.

with SoS's i'm finding hard places to cut though without losing important content, plot points & character development. some at Riverrun could go i guess, and maybe a bit on Jamie's journey; some of the stuff with Tyrion could be cut, as far as dealing with Kings Landing itself.

thats actually all i could see cut out without having to drop whole plot points with some characters and stunting the developement on screen for those who haven't read the books, or maybe dropping whole characters. it will be better than a movie, but they still wont be able to get all of the important stuff in there.

Archived