DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings!

Engarm

Hey all,

I am glad to see Dragonmount has been "reborn" pardon the pun =P. I am 23 years old and I am finishing up college. My major is history. I Love to read!! Wheel of Time is obvious my favorite series, though I am rather enjoying the Way of Kings. I also love to do a little writing but unfortunately don't have enough time for it. I live in the great old US of A! I also like computer games and try to juggle gaming and reading books. hmmm let's see what else is there... well guess that's all for now if ya have any questions feel free to ask! And it's great to be apart of the community!!!!

Welcome to the Mount!

It is always good to see a new face around these parts! And yes, we've moved to a new place and have a new look, though this new stuff comes with many bugs and things that need to be worked on (Because nothing is perfict right?) so if you have any questions feel free to ask them here and I shall respond asap :D

And now for a question of my own, what do you write about?

Until next I post here, have fun Storming the Mount!

Thanks! it's good to know someone is looking out for me lol. I write fantasy I have been dabbling in historical fiction a bit.. have a few interesting concepts going on in my head there. As soon as I am done with college I am hoping I'll have a bit more free time to write on the side. Have you read The Way Of Kings yet?

Welcome to the Mount!

It is always good to see a new face around these parts! And yes, we've moved to a new place and have a new look, though this new stuff comes with many bugs and things that need to be worked on (Because nothing is perfict right?) so if you have any questions feel free to ask them here and I shall respond asap :D

And now for a question of my own, what do you write about?

Until next I post here, have fun Storming the Mount!

By Brandon Sanderson? No, sadly I have not, I myself write on the side (Which as soon as I am done with this post I will get back to writing) and also am busy with other things, but after meeting Brandon in person its on my list of books to read :)

As I said I also write, and in fantasy as well :).

If you enjoy writing, there is a org here on Dragonmount that is filled with other writers, you should head down there and check it out :) If nothing else it might lend some interesting reading.

He was a really fun guy to talk to, I got to have dinner with him because I was a Storm Leader for last-year's book tour. I hope to go to the book tour this year and say Hi again :)

And, I am jelous, I wish I could have met RJ when he was alive, would have been one of the high points in my life :)

XD! guess that makes two of us, you were a STORMLEADER!!!!! Yeah he was a very good guy, could tell he was really into the writing and story telling not for the money, but for himself and his fans! unlike many authors.. I could name but won't get into :P

Welcome

I'm a history major as well so I'm sure you'll be an avatar of awesomeness upon the boards. We're like that.

I'm also the Writer's Guild Lead so come down to the Tanchico House sometime and sign up for the Writer's Guild. The board will become visible at that time and you shall come under my sway. You can find the link in my signature- also a link to a discussion board for The Way of Kings, as you clearly enjoyed it.

Anyway, good luck and enjoy the boards!

The RP side isnt as hard to get into as you may think, you write up a bio for one of the Divisions and submit it to them and it will get approved (Or they will tell you how to get it approved if there is something wrong, they are real nice like that) and then you can start RPing :)

I myself belong to the wolfkin down there and its alot of fun.

The RP side is a lot of fun here on DM, i'm the Mistress of Novices in the White Tower RP group :)

If you would like to get started RPing, have a look through the groups and see where you'd like to start, create a character, submit your bio, get approved and begin RPing. Easy! LOL If you have any questions just shoot me a PM :)

Ama

Archived