DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Davram Bashere's Intentions

Brown Ajah

I was taking a look at some of Min's viewings and I had to wonder about this one from COT: "And there's something... dark... in the images I saw around Lord Davram."

What do you think? Is Davram Bashere truly serving the light? Does he have Rand's best interest in mind? What could Min's viewing mean?

It has been highly argued that bashere is a darkfriend. As for his intentions perhaps he will betray Rand but there could be something like he will have the option to channel the true source and do something terrible? Or a more sinister thought, perhaps he will do something very dark in the name of the light?

Makes me want to read the next two books hopefully a lot of questions will be answered with the next book.

I really, really don't want Davram to be a Darkfriend. I've always thought that he is a brilliant character, with an epic moustache. If he is a Darkfriend, I think we all have to hope for an Ingtar moment.

either that or we all have to shave.

Could whoever is bossing Taim (a very powerful saldaean) around possibly have infultrated the saldaean royal family as well...? Homegirl queenie is kind of crazy.

Archived