DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DM News:Welcome to the new Dragonmount!

Jason Denzel

• Administrator

It's been a long time in the making, but the new Dragonmount.com website is finally here. Thank you to everyone who has worked so hard to make this site possible.

You'll find that all your previous Dragonmount username and passwords still work, and that we've preserved all the posts from our old forums.

Please take a look around and enjoy the new layout. But keep in mind that this is an all new site and we're still working out some of the bugs and other oddities.

In the near future, we'll have links to our old forums in case you want to grab some of your recent posts and transfer them over to the new site.

It's been a long time in the making, but the new Dragonmount.com website is finally here. Thank you to everyone who has worked so hard to make this site possible.

You'll find that all your previous Dragonmount username and passwords still work, and that we've preserved all the posts from our old forums.

Please take a look around and enjoy the new layout. But keep in mind that this is an all new site and we're still working out some of the bugs and other oddities.

In the near future, we'll have links to our old forums in case you want to grab some of your recent posts and transfer them over to the new site.

Cool, Jason! Thanks for all the hard work. To be honest, I thought the old boards were just fine, but I can tell I will love these new ones.

Great job and keep up the good work.

Archived