DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What are your Favorite/Funniest ''Running Gags'' throughout the series?

Here Mine:

1 Rand always wishing Mat and Perrin were with him to teach him how to talk to girls...Mat always wishing Rand and Perrin were with him to teach him how to talk to girls...Perrin always wishing Rand and Mat were with him to teach him how to talk to girls........I know this got overplayed early on, but I always loved it, lol.

2 This one was more confined to one book (The Great Hunt), but it still makes me laugh: When, through a series of ''Misunderstandings'' Perrin and Mat keep stumbling onto Rand in situations where it looks to them like Rand really IS becoming a Pompous A$$ - LOL!

3 Perrin struggling so long to get people to stop calling him ''Lord Perrin'' - then just giving up!

4 Similar to #2 .... Perrin, in Book 4, (TSR), continuing to be ''discovered'' by Faile in ''Compromising'' Positions with Berelain.

5 All the references throughout the series to Loial ''whispering'' and people 6 miles away being able to hear him quite clearly! LOL!!!

Fish

Nynaeves idea of sweet peaceful negotiation... Smack them til they do what you want!

Also, just mentioned quickly in CoS, Nynaeve hitting someone with a stool on one of the taverns in the Rahad.

The way that the men say they can't understand women, and the women can't undestand the men.

Loial practically whimpering and the mention of his mother.

Archived