DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Question about Asmodean

omer681

I dont particularly care all that much; only enough to have a resolution after all these years. However, it will probably have little bearing on the remaining story other then make a Forsaken that little bit more badass, so yeah, thats why I have little carefactor. A mystery like Demandreds location is so much more interesting because it will be essential for the plot.

how do you know there isn't still relevance?  ;)

to know relevance you would need to have read the whole story. I'm not saying it will be an important moment, but there is a fair chance the person was not mentioned before now due for a good reason. probably to hide a DF we don't know about yet. who was in Caemlyn just before or just after Rahvin was desposed of. OR someone poking about where they shouldn't have been. remember Rands Kiddies are still in utero at caemlyn too.

I actually never cared until I found this site and found all the ridiculous amounts of discussion on it.  I mean, I figured it would be made known eventually.  What I actually do care about regarding it, I would like Rand to find out somehow.  For some reason, it strikes me as a bit depressing that he doesn't know what happened.

RJ miscalculated by dragging this out for so long, Asmos killer was something a lot of people cared about for a long time, but its gone on so long, no one cares any more. It should have been revealed in CoT

Its still one of the most discussed topics on pretty much any WoT Board, so I wouldnt say no one cares anymore. And theres always a newbie who comes along and posts with this theory or whatnot.

Archived