DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Land of Kior Roleplay

Blackhoof

Kior is a magical land filled with strange creatures and magic. There is all sorts of magic, elemental magic, demon magic, necromancy, psychic powers, etc. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to enter this world with a character of your choice. Make one up and create a setting for them in Kior. Are they stranded in the middle of the Strath'nion Deserts surrounded by the Lich Lord's undead? or are they sneaking into Bloodtooth fortress amidst a horde of orcs.

Rules

-invent whatever you like, names, countries, monsters, types of magic, etc, but you cannot make up something universal. eg, "Bob wandered through the forest and was attacked by Slymen" is fine, but "bob wandered through the Great Forest, that covered the whole world" is silly, because it means no-one can do anything non-forest.

-also, no making up the big-badguy. so, there might be the Lich Lord, Demon Lords, but none powerful enough to conquer the owrld. that right is reserved by me.

Now, let us open the Role Playing floodgates and let the games begin!

Pherno smiled as he soared through the air on the back of his fire-drake, a beast wrought of magical flames. With a flick of his wrist, another blast of flames was sent spiralling into the walls of the enemy fort, which were now being overrun by his Morkarsh army.

Thousands of snake-like, pale-green-skinned Morkarsh were charging up the hill and up the many siege towers and ladders that were on the wall to assault the defenders. Pherno began singing as he sent more flames toward the enemy.

One day the Dark Lord came to me,

he said, "we could work in harmony"

I said, "that depends on the reward"

He said, "we could work in sync,

tell me please, what do you think?"

I said, "that depends, what do i get?"

I said, "i want ultimate power,

i want it, this very hour"

he said, "arent you going too far?"

i shoook my head and said, "well... nah!"

Now i work for the Dark Lord,

With powers that i always hoarde

i say, can you compete with that?

i'd say not, i'll squash you flat!

As he finished his arbitrary oration, Pherno gathered his powers and flung a massive, swirling inferno at the fort gates, which promptly exploded into flaming shreds.