DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you were suddenly dumped into the story

with all the knowledge of what happened in the books, what would you do? Who would you talk to and what would you say? I think it'd be interesting to see the characters reactions if they found out you know everything that's going on.

I'd probably tell Rand that moiraine is alive and Mat and Thom are going to get her back.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd tell Perrin to ditch that nag Faile an hook up with Berelain, but that dumb ass wouldn't listen anyway.

perfect choice! Berelain is described so much hotter than Faile. He'd be better of with her (or anybody).

I'd also tell Rolan to "take care, or that brat will get you killed".

Also, I'd explain to Perrin the idea of a constitutional republic. So the Two Rivers folks dont have to become spitlicking groveling authority-worshiping peasants.

I would tell Moridin that Shai'tan is the fictional invention of a novelist, and that his entire existence is a fabrication, and watch him laugh at the existential lunacy of it all ... lol ... then I'd tell Demandred the same thing and watch him get even more pissed at "reality"

Demandred: You mean I always came in second as a PLOT POINT!!!!!! AAARRRGGGGHHHHH -Demandredmount-

First I would find Gawyns punk a** and let him know that Lord Gaebril was actually Rahvin and that his mom was still alive and under the protection of one of Rands best friends. Then when he is standing there with his jaw on the ground I would repeatedly stab him in the neck and do the happy-happy joy-joy dance.

I honestly wouldn't want to live in such a reality as the Wheel.  But if I did.. well I suppose I'd get a sword and go an sign up in some army or another.  Nothing else to do and I don't think I'd like to settle down.  Randland's women aren't to my taste :P!

I'd find some way to kill Cadsuane, even if it cost my own life. I despise her with every fiber of my being and more than any other character in the books, including Fain. The depth of my hatred for her is beyond mortal comprehension. I'll always hold that against RJ. As much as I admire and respect his ability as an author, the creation of this loathsome character has virtually ruined the series for me. Why did you do this RJ, WHY???

I would marry Elayne (Major self-sacrifice right there) and make sure she dies during childbirth. Somehow. Then, as temporary king (So that Andor doesn't fight against itself to elect a new ruler with TG happening) I would secure my powerbase and send all of the other nobles troops to Rand and 9/10 of mine. The 1/10 being the Watch so no one gets any funny ideas. After TG, I'd use Morgase's supposed failures as proof that I should stay king and live happily ever after.

And I'd tell Rand as soon as I got there-

1. Tell Nynaeve to clean Mesaana out of the Tower for Egwene, it would tie the Aes Sedai to you.

2. Asmodean is permadead he won't be coming back.

3. Kill Min.

4. Send some Asha'man to Perrin, he needs traveling for 100,000.

5. Talk to your allies already, why does no one communicate!?!?!? You have Gateways, use them to coordinate.

I'd tell Egwene, as soon as I got there-

1. Ask Nynaeve to sweep out Mesaana for you, she's like a super-detective.

2. Your friends have grown up. Rand knows what he's doing now, even if he was clueless last time you saw him. Mat is responsible now, even if he wasn't last time you saw him. Perrin is still a pretty cool guy, he hasn't really changed. Nynaeve is awesome now, even though she was a bit crazy the last fifty times you saw her.

3. I would slap her for being friends with Elayne and not becoming better friends with Aviendha.

4. Talk to your allies already, why does no one communicate!?!?!? You have Gateways, use them to coordinate.

First I would find Gawyns punk a** and let him know that Lord Gaebril was actually Rahvin and that his mom was still alive and under the protection of one of Rands best friends. Then when he is standing there with his jaw on the ground I would repeatedly stab him in the neck and do the happy-happy joy-joy dance.

I sincerely doubt he'd believe you while he did not believe Gareth, to name one.

I'd tell Tuon that Matrim is the Hornsounder.  That revelation better be on-screen. kthx.  Then I'd make a gateway to Egwene and tell her how worthless her tower and her Aes Sedai truly are.  Then fully explain what the Oath Rod really is and what the Three Oaths have done to them.  All the while mocking her every other sentence of being a servant of all.  Servant of all?  Pfft, servants of yourselves and your useless little tower.

After my soul has been ruthlessly consumed by the Dark One who then grants me extraordinary powers equivalent to that of The Creator. Then i would move over into Shienar and pass over all throughout the Borderlands and eventually dominate the whole entire world ruling with an Iron Fist =D . Next i would put all the main characters in a line and organise them to match the book as i would want the outcome results to be. Step one of that plan would be to make Perrin file for a divorce and lock Cadsuane in a cell with a bunch of rabid lions, preferably ones that havn't eaten since the last full moon. I would then enoble Rand further by knighting him rather clumsily with a meat cleaver thus ending the reign of the Dragon Reborn. Hurin would then be appointed the new Dragon with my say so and Matt would sound the horn and ditch Tuon to get with Birgitte. Thom would live happily ever after with Moiraine and the two would live in the countryside away from all the commotion. Egwene would require my personal attention, allow me to sharpen my knives.. Elayne i guess i'd put in Matts control and after having broken her Warder bond with Birgitte no doubt the man will make the right decision and send her off to the chopping block =D Lan and Nynaeve are pretty badass so i'll leave them be and The Two Rivers folk will continue as they were in the beginning of tEoTW and everyone else would become Tinkers!

[Removed. Too far]

I would give Faile some weed to mellow out and make perrins life easier, and to tell him nobility isnt so bad so long as you relax and put the yoke lightly on the people

tell avi she is awesome

help out gaul by courting bain? or chiad whichever one he does not want

go drink with mat!

as for elayne I would tell her suck it up buttercup stop whinning and continue being a good leader

as for hurin I would take him out for a whiskey to make up for rand

Archived