• Faile
    • Cadsuane
    • Egwene
    • Elayne
    • Perrin
    • Nynaeve
    • Aviendha

Alright there's always someone..

If you could kill off any of the characters in this amazing story which ones would you let have it??

In my opinion ..

1. Faile. Faile Must Die.. and in some painful and meaningful fashion please Sanderson so we can get the good ol' Perrin back! Priority numero uno(!)

2. Elaida - god i hate her

3. Egwene - Sorry mates but she's gotta go :D

4. If Faile doesn't die then Perrin :\ I really love his story and he's a great character but omg snoozefest

and finally

5. Elayne - One of the three has gotta go in my opinion!

Im sure everyone would agree :D if not reply here! and if someone could tell me how to add a poll so at the end we could justfiy the result would be great merci

Alright there's always someone..

If you could kill off any of the characters in this amazing story which ones would you let have it??

In my opinion ..

1. Faile. Faile Must Die.. and in some painful and meaningful fashion please Sanderson so we can get the good ol' Perrin back! Priority numero uno(!)

Perrin once said something like, "If you die, I will lie down on your grave and die," only more elegant because RJ would never put the same verb in two clauses like that.  Do you really think we would get the "good 'ol Perrin" back?

2. Elaida - god i hate her

She's already worse than dead.

3. Egwene - Sorry mates but she's gotta go :D

I have never understood why people dislike Egwene.

4. If Faile doesn't die then Perrin :\ I really love his story and he's a great character but omg snoozefest

and finally

So his story seemed like it was going nowhere for two or three books.  It's been interesting since KoD.

5. Elayne - One of the three has gotta go in my opinion!

If one of the three has to go, then Elayne may be the best choice, but I don't understand why you think that, unless it's just because you want an excuse to kill Elayne.

Im sure everyone would agree :D if not reply here!

not

I would kill off Nynaeve, even though she's a lot more bearable in TGS.  She still has to pay for her past indiscretions.  This will probably kill Lan though, because he's already lost Moiraine . . . unless we kill Nynaeve after Moiraine presumably returns.

Urm, jeez I wouldn't kill off any of those. Ever. :D

Out of anyone in 'Randland' - Padan Fain. Never liked him, know we're not meant to, but he just bugs me. I don't like reading about him, his PoV, his dialogue. Just - grr, I don't know what it is, but boy is it annoying?!

Although from the good guys, I would choose: Gawyn. Liked him at the start, but in book 4 I just hated him. So yeah, him. Am hoping he'll get his sense back soon though and go back to the old Gawyn. =)

Definitely Perrin, cause I don't like reading about men who can't handle their women.

Sure Faile really sucks, but it's Perrins fault mostly. He shouldn't have married her - the pussy that he is. Can't handle a women, but is cruel to prisoners, tortures, a bad leader of the wolves. annoying stuff like "...need throw away evil axe... Hammer good, Axe exil, so lets smash heads with good hammer. blablabla".

Definitely Perrin, cause I don't like reading about men who can't handle their women.

Sure Faile really sucks, but it's Perrins fault mostly. He shouldn't have married her - the pussy that he is. Can't handle a women, but is cruel to prisoners, tortures, a bad leader of the wolves. annoying stuff like "...need throw away evil axe... Hammer good, Axe exil, so lets smash heads with good hammer. blablabla".

it wasnt about the axe being evil its about the function of thte axe and what it is used for, the hammer  can be used to destroy or build, the axe only for destruction

afaik you could chop wood with an axe

thats technically destruction

BS if ever I read some. whats smithing then? destruction of iron, that was gained by destroying mountains (nature).  ::)

also you can build a house with the wood you got by chopping trees.

throwing his axe away was ridiculously retarded.

Faile is a trainwreck of a character, should be unpersoned. Scrubbed from the earlier books as if she never existed.

I liked Elayne until about the time she joined Valan Luca's menegarie. Then she got obnoxious. Should have been killed off sometime there.

Perrin is an ass, but only thanks to Faile. No Faile no problem.

I like all the other ones. Especially Egwene and Cadsuane.

Faile, for being an obnoxious, manipulative bitch who never once hesitates to manipulate Perrin whenever it suits her interests. Then there's how she expects Perrin to be a perfect Saldean husband despite him knowing nothing about the ridiculous male/female interactions of said nation. I could go on, but it's all been said before.

Sadly, it won't happen. RJ seemed to have a pathological fear of killing off any major protagonists and their supporting casts, and I doubt things will change in the last two books.

Archived