DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome!

Karana Majin

Guest Karana Majin

I've just been put back on as moderator of this forum and I couldn't be more pleased. This is one of my favorite forums (fora) at DM for one reason. It's so low pressure. No book discussion where you have to be able to quote chapter and verse. No debates and discussions where you have to be able to defend every word you say. Instead, it's just a place where we can all hang out, outside orgs, outside RP and just get to know one another.

Long, long ago in the dark ages of DM, this board was the most frequently used of them all. There were so few members we all knew each other and we posted updates on our daily lives here. I'd love it if we could do that again. I'd love to get to know all our diverse members.

Some other topics I see as very appropriate here.

• Other author book discussion (I am a Brown Sister, after all.)
    Personal life triumphs and tribulations
    Questions on, well, anything. Computer issues or love life, etc.
    And so on! We're only constrained by our imagination and the fact that some topics obviously go on the boards they were designed for...

I promise not to be a heavy handed mod, as long as we all play nice and respect each other, ok?

Discuss. :)

Guest Karana Majin

But Ben, you strike me as more of a Renaissance man!

*hugs* I saw you post the other day and was happy to see you.

Kat, as I have more ideas, I'll list them as well, also trying to come up with some good topics other than who are you where are you from stuff.

Guest Karana Majin

Hey Jhae! How's motherhood? Saw a pic of the baby somewhere, what a cutie. Still in Germany?

Funny how everyone posting here are old members. Maybe we're all looking to reconnect again.

Guest Karana Majin

In MIDDLE SCHOOL! I'm dying. How did she get older when I haven't???

I hate to break it to you, but for my kid, the twos weren't as bad as the threes.... *eg*

But Ben' date=' you strike me as more of a Renaissance man!

*hugs* I saw you post the other day and was happy to see you.[/quote']

Why, thank you. *grins and takes a bow* Yeah, I was quite pleased to see you again; now, if I had just a bit more time to put things together...

Archived