DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

what would happen if....

kamros

I dont know if its possible to access those worlds because they are too close together, I think you can only access the ones that are impossible.

but if you where to go into another world and met himself and they teamed up or fight I think the pattern could twist and tear. That is why I think the worlds where theoretically you could find yourself are inaccessable because they are closely linked to the real world and could have huge butterfly effects

unfortunately, any answer to this question would be complete speculation outside of the WOT physics as we know it. We have no known information on this topic from what i recall of anything i've seen in RJ's Q&A's, the BWB or any other reference.

.....however, I'll give you kudos for coming up with an interesting question. haven't seen that one before  ;)

Catastrophic entropy.

Not that I know that or anything, I just like that phrase and figured I'd say it. And the Wheel sort of is a perpetual motion machine.  ;D

Fact is we'll never learn the answer to questions like these. It's unlikely RJ made a note on it.

Its more for the fun of the discussion.

Say the Taveren effect is spiraling out from you, when the two of them at the exact same power hit and reverse the effect? could that in turn make a Anti-Taveren!?

or if it is emitting, would it work backwards and the person is completely influenced by everything that contacts him as if they were taveren instead?

too much free time at work i guess

Archived