DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HI, I just registered

King of the Reds

King of the Reds Said

Like some others, I also recently got a chance to meet some of you at DragonCon so I figured I would register and say hey. hey.

Sorry, I'm being a little quiet. I'm still a little overwhelmed by DragonCon. Though I can't wait to go back and hopefully meet up with some new old friends.

Ender

It was a great bunch wasn't it? I skipped out on a lot of potentially useful panels from the writers track just to listen to everyone talk. Dangerous, so dangerous. :)

King of the Reds Said

Yeah it was, but I defintely proved to everyone that I should not be on trivia panels. I thought my default answers of Mazrim Taim and Red Ajah would get me through, but not in this case. lol

Ender

Ugh don't remind me about trivia. I was in First Place for the Ultimate Comics Trivia this year after the first two rounds, but because I'd talked over a couple of the questions earlier in the day with the Panel head when I hadn't planned on entering I wasn't really eligible to win.

Total self destruction ><

Another D*Con casualt.. *cough* ..ah, I mean recruit:D

Welcome to DM, King of the Reds. Hmmmm... looking at Kathana and Segurant's replies... just what exactly was it that obviously got you a reputation in a very short period of time????

Great to hear people obviously had a good time... :D

I was at Con last year and it definitely was one of the best weekends of my life. I was so upset when I found out I couldn't go this year. But I'm trying to go next year, though. There is molestation and initiations in my future (or so I'm told), so I'd be stupid not to go, actually ;)

Archived