DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How will Seanchan be saved? Land of Madmen? Shara?

Personally, I don't see anyway for Seanchan to become stable in time for TG. Does that mean one of the Chosen is there, and will use the armies there against Rand. Unless Tuon goes back, Seanchan will remain in choas.

Land of Madmen?

Shara?

It would really stink for RJ to expose us to those cool places, yet they have no role in the Last Battle. Why should Randland get all the fun?

As for the Seanchan mainland, the shadow did it's work there by starting a 50-way civil war so no need.  As for the Land of Madmen, I think that's only in the guide and unless the shadow trains dreadlords there I doubt we'll see it.  Some have speculated that Demandred is in Shara and will bring it's army to fight for the shadow.  I think the main reason RJ created all the places was to give the world a reality of being complete, not necessarily to tell us about all of them.  He may have intended to tell us more and hopefully we'll get more.  Don't count on it though, Brandon has his own books to do and for one am greatful that he's writing AMoL.

Mat, Perrin, and Rand will all be there at the LB. The outrigger was to take place post LB. Would have been a great readd. At least we know Mat lives through it all, lets just hope Perrin dies. I hate how he is so melancholy all the time... Faile is a DF and stabs him in the back like she did Rolan.

Mat, Perrin, and Rand will all be there at the LB. The outrigger was to take place post LB. Would have been a great readd. At least we know Mat lives through it all, lets just hope Perrin dies. I hate how he is so melancholy all the time... Faile is a DF and stabs him in the back like she did Rolan.

perrin killed rolan

Trying not to spoil here, but how about:

Rand wants the seanchan to be united and 100% focused on the Last Battle, makes a deal with Tuon and bows before her in Seanchan to solidify her rule.

Pragmatic.

Rand won't bow before the Seanchan. Even if it would unite the nations he still wouldn't do it, and the seanchan prophecies were distorted and they said he'd bow before the crystal throne. Tuon doesn't have any control over Seanchan(continent) thus she doesn't have the Crystal Throne. Rand can't bow before the crystal throne now it's impossible, the continent is ravaged by civil war.

Ehh you never know. He may bow in recognition of her royalness.

Besides, the Seanchan bring order. Why shouldn't he bow to them? Remember Ebou Dar?

Its kinda like they are racist. Except it is channelers, not a persons race or skin colour.

So would you bow to someone who enslaves your race, religion or skin colour?

I wouldnt think so.

Compromises can be arranged

Rand gave them such a good deal that the only thing better that he could have given was a male a'dam around his neck.  Force is required blood and fire will follow.  Other than that all I can see is a Coup by Mat, who is not the prince of Ravens.

Archived