DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warning: Possibly Insane Theory

OK, here it goes, now in no way i actually believe this, but i think it would be cool.

Demandred will turn to the Light.

Simple really

Rand has to die.

Demandred turned to the Shadow because of his extreme hate for LTT.

Demandred said he would smile again when he broke LTT neck or something to that effect.

SOoooo.....

Demandred kills Rand, and finds out that his revenge is not all that great and has no reason to stay in the Shadow, thus realizing his stupidity and turns back to the Light, most likely dying.

OK, here it goes, now in no way i actually believe this, but i think it would be cool.

Demandred will turn to the Light.

Simple really

Rand has to die.

Demandred turned to the Shadow because of his extreme hate for LTT.

Demandred said he would smile again when he broke LTT neck or something to that effect.

SOoooo.....

Demandred kills Rand, and finds out that his revenge is not all that great and has no reason to stay in the Shadow, thus realizing his stupidity and turns back to the Light, most likely dying.

And he's been Bela all along!

I like insane theories :-)

I wish I could go with this one but I can't :(

I believe  RJ said there is NO speck of good in The Forsaken anymore ... They are beyond redemption. I do think Demandred would give ALOT to get his hands around Rand's neck...but he aint no coming back to what The Light ;)

Fish

Barid, this isn't the first time you've said so. I find it hard to agree, for the same reason Fish has mentioned. This guy is a complete sociopath. You can't murder hundreds of thousands and then just change your mind. The difference between Light and Shadow isn't WHO you're fighting for, it's HOW you fight.

Barid, this isn't the first time you've said so. I find it hard to agree, for the same reason Fish has mentioned. This guy is a complete sociopath. You can't murder hundreds of thousands and then just change your mind. The difference between Light and Shadow isn't WHO you're fighting for, it's HOW you fight.

whoa, chill i know.

Im just kidding..

I'm not sure about him turning back to the light, but I wouldn't mind if he survived TG. Get a PoV of him hiding out, afraid and hunted, bereft of his master.

Moridin is the other one I'd like to see in that scenario, and him perhaps more so.

I'm not sure about him turning back to the light, but I wouldn't mind if he survived TG. Get a PoV of him hiding out, afraid and hunted, bereft of his master.

Moridin is the other one I'd like to see in that scenario, and him perhaps more so.

Yeah, I really dont actually think he would turn back to the light, but its the only possibility (besides Moridin) which seems even remotely likely.

And yea, I would like one of the Forsaken to survive TG, and i would choose Moridin or Demandred. From what Brandon said, Demandred is the Shadows biggest player (in ToM) or something to that effect, and of course Moridin is pretty awesome for the Shadow, I would be kinda disappointed if they do all this awesome stuff only to get killed (most probably in an annoying way).

I would like to see one of the two, or both of these senarios.

Demandred after TG.

"Demandred looked out over the killing field. The slopes of Shayol Ghul ran red with the blood of the Dragon, Lews Therin. Demandred snarled silently. So close! Lews Therin had nearly been in his grasp. Curse that joker with his hat and power-wrought spear and the wolf of a man with his golden eyes and hammer! Burn all of them! Lews Therin was his! But no, it was over. The Dragon had won. He hated to admit it, but he would be a fool not to. The Great Lord was sealed away again.

Shaking himself, Demandred wove a gateway, a solid stone wall blocking his view, the air dry and hot compared to the deathly chill of the body-strewn Mountains of Dhoom.

We have lost. He thought, then a savage light entred his eyes. But I can make them pay. Yes, he would make Lews Therin howl in his grave."

Or, Moridin after TG.

The young, dark haired man, ragged but regal in a strange kind of way, sat watching the funeral procession, thousands of men and women gathered in a state of silent shock. The old man snorted.They didnt even have faith in him. Why didnt he embrace the Great Lord? He need not have died for these ungreatful wretches. At the processions head, a tiny woman, a blue stone dangling from her forehead looked down at the body with undisguised grief in her eyes, yet maintaining a serene expression. The man grunted again, he had underestimated these primatives, that woman had thwarted all of his efforts to turn Lews Therin. In many ways, she saved the world from mindless oblivion.

The man looked at the body, face more peaceful than it had ever been in life. The man snorted again, an amused sound, harsh in his own ears. Lews Therin was a noble fool. He had stopped the Great Lord, only to let people suffer, a never ending circle, unless it was broken.

His eyes were involentarily drawn to the two most beautiful people he had ever seen, smiling at each other, eyes seeing nothing of the world beyond them.

The man snorted again, he had done that entirely too often since the Fall. This time it was truly amused. Lews Therin... it was useless... The Great Lord would rise again, the cycle would repeat itself until he ended it. An inevitability, yet...

A small smile spread across his face. Oblivion would take them all soon, but for now you have won Lews Therin. For now you have won."

Well I think that my Demandred would be a bit better than Moridin. (Look at my name haha :D)

But yeah, I wasnt actually going for anything good, it was just a 10min thing. So I dont really expect anyone to think its good, but I appreciate that you liked it.

Thank you, I try to write a bit, im afraid I am not terribly good though  :P

If you've not signed up we have a Writer's Guild :D

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,52469.0.html

well, thanks for that, I had no idea about this, I will have to check it out

;) 8)

You will be lucky to be graced with my divine presence :P 8)

Archived