DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mergy

Canukistani

It has already been pointed out that you don't actually create anything, you simply apply small changes to what already is. "Creation" would just be a bigger change not actual creation. Fire and spirit are also naturally present everywhere they're just less tangible.

And the creation of life is far more comlicated than you make it seem, and requires all elements.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, Hero I CAN be back by day after tomoro but gotta go back to India for some twit's Indian Wedding.

And since this twit is family its compulsory.

OH I nearly forgot.

Why the hell do you throw rice at weddings?

How would you like it if we threw MASHED POTATOES at yours huh?

*streaks some more*

*streaks slow motion now to really inflict trauma*

(BTW did u guys notice my avatar has no clothes on either, he's flaming nude :shock: )

um... who pointed out you don't create anything? Cus this is exactly what I'm getting at, that you DO create something out of thin air so to speak. Fire cannot be made out of air alone, yet it is, therefore, you are creating something physical with OP only, which is completely different from when you use Earth for example and move the ground left and right. When a chaneler makes fire out of thin air, it is not just a small change, it is a big effing deal and totally inconsistent with how three other elements are used.

As for creation of life... that was just an example of the point I was tryin to get through, creating shit out of nothing, I never said how many elements you'd need for it (which is a stupid way to think about it in the first place, elements aren't the base for everything, only the ancient greeks believed that and we're far from that by now I should hope O_O).

Archived