DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia] The Lies of Locke Lamora - GAME ON (Night 4)

el Nynaeve

0575079754.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Backstory:

The great city of Camorr is a labyrinthine patchwork of bridges and canals, interspersed with towering spires that are home to the great nobles. Within the city exist two groups, the nobles, who only obey the Duke and the allure of gold, and the thieving gangs that are run under the tight control of the Capas. Between them exists the Secret Peace, a unspoken pact that allows the Capas and thieves to run their trade freely so long as none of the nobles are victims of their schemes. This tense, silent peace has existed for many years.

However one morning as dawn begins to light up the crystalline spires the bodies of Don Carlo Jacobi and Nazca Barsavi are discovered hanging from the front of the building where justice is dispensed. Each is hanging upside down in a mock-crucifixtion pose with their throats cut and have glassy, milk-white eyes. Don Jacobi was the richest noble in the city, excepting the Duke of Camorr and Nazca Barsavi was the only and most cherished daughter of the local Capa, Vencarlo Barsavi. The fragile Secret Peace has been broken and with chaos simmering under the surface of city in the wake of these murders, your aim is to find out who commited them and take control of the city.

Player list:

1. Talya

2. Aemon - killed Night 1

3. Lia - killed Night 2

4. Adella - lynched Day 3

5. Aust

6. Tigraine - killed Night 1

7. Locke - lynched Day 10

8. Meesh - killed Night 9

9. Wombat - Vig killed Day 4

10. Amadine

11. StringWinder

12. mcs - killed Night 3

13. Karasayl

14. CJS - lynched Day 4

15. alannalynn - killed Night 2

16. AndrewLee

17. Aemon

18. ed

Rules:

1. You are all divided into groups. Last group standing is the winner.

2. There are no roleless innocents in this game. You all have roles, but with certain restrictions.

3. Each team may only use one ability per day/night phase. This means if Player 20 has a day role and his team to choose to use it on day 2, players 19 and 21 may not use their abilities until day 3.

4. Those players with abilities to kill may choose the manner of death for their victim if they like.

5. No editing whatsoever. First edit gets a warning, second gets a mod-kill.

6. No flaming. Period. I don't want to see it, if I do you will be Mod-killed.

7. Days will last 72 hours except Day 1 which will go one day longer, Nights will last 48 hours.

8. Absolutely no discussion of the game off this thread. It should be limited to this thread only and your relevant Quick Topic board.

9. Please check in on your QT board before the end of Day 1. Please remember that this is a team-based game with no inidividual roles.

10. No quoting the Mod. If I see it I will edit your post and give you a warning not to do it again.

11. Lynches may only be achieved by a majority vote. No lynches are permissible.

12. All votes should be glowed in [glow=red,2,300]red[/glow]. Same goes with [glow=red,2,300]unvotes[/glow].

13. If you find that you can't continue, let me know ASAP and I will try to find a replacement. If I can't I will mod-kill your character.

14. Mod is God, I will do as I see fit to run the game as smoothly as possible.

15. After the first kill I will post a Dead Thread. If you have been killed, you are allowed one 'death post' in the game, after that you must move into the Dead Thread. People still active in the game are not allowed on the Dead Thread.

16. When you first post in this thread, please state in your post that you have 'Read & Understood' the rules. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse!

17. All times and deadlines will be given in British Summer Time.

I think this covers everything you need to know.

Day 1 has now started. Deadline is Friday 23 July 4pm BST

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rules:

2. There are no roleless innocents in this game. You all have roles, but with certain restrictions.

3. Each team may only use one ability per day/night phase. This means if Player 20 has a day role and his team to choose to use it on day 2, players 19 and 21 may not use their abilities until day 3.

Not read and Understood, LOL.

So let me get this straight. We all have roles. But only one person can use their ability in a day/night phase and the others are thus effectively "roless" for that phase because they can't use theirs?

Archived