DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wow, I just discovered this! (Forum related)

This topic is out of place, I think, and it may get moved or something... not like this post is worth anyone's time anyway.  ::)

I just had to announce my discovery though although I know many of you are going to roll your eyes at the fact that it's taken me this long to notice.  Aside from DM, I just don't do the forum posting thing anywhere else.  Well, much of my experience took place on a 2400 baud modem on Prodigy's BBSs at the old age of, like, ten... haha.  I guess what I'm trying to say is that my knowledge of forums is rather limited and prehistoric at that.

Not that any of that matters in regard to my discovery of the little area at the bottom of the page that lists members currently logged onto these forums.  Well, I already knew it was there but never explored anything beyond it until I noticed out of the corner of my eye a moment ago that one of the Guests had the word 'Hidden' next to it.  Out of curiosity, I clicked on it and surprise! -- a list of members and what they're currently doing on the forums.  Nice little feature but nothing revolutionary, I suppose... I mean, I'm not really interested in knowing what everyone's doing, I guess.  :-*

Anyway... the moral of this story is, there is none.  Other than the fact that I spent too much time typing out useless nonsense that I could have explained in a single sentence, thus wasting your time -- if you've even made it this far.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Stop stalking me.

I'd rather not, I've come to rather enjoy the time I spend in the bush outside your bedroom window.

Oh... that wasn't directed at me? You didn't know I was stalking you? Err... well this is awkward...

Guest BaLefireP

This topic is out of place, I think, and it may get moved or something... not like this post is worth anyone's time anyway.  ::)

I just had to announce my discovery though although I know many of you are going to roll your eyes at the fact that it's taken me this long to notice.  Aside from DM, I just don't do the forum posting thing anywhere else.  Well, much of my experience took place on a 2400 baud modem on Prodigy's BBSs at the old age of, like, ten... haha.  I guess what I'm trying to say is that my knowledge of forums is rather limited and prehistoric at that.

Not that any of that matters in regard to my discovery of the little area at the bottom of the page that lists members currently logged onto these forums.  Well, I already knew it was there but never explored anything beyond it until I noticed out of the corner of my eye a moment ago that one of the Guests had the word 'Hidden' next to it.  Out of curiosity, I clicked on it and surprise! -- a list of members and what they're currently doing on the forums.  Nice little feature but nothing revolutionary, I suppose... I mean, I'm not really interested in knowing what everyone's doing, I guess.  :-*

Anyway... the moral of this story is, there is none.  Other than the fact that I spent too much time typing out useless nonsense that I could have explained in a single sentence, thus wasting your time -- if you've even made it this far.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

WOW! I had no idea that page like that even existed!

Thank you for enlightening me! :D

Archived