DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Any trainee interested in RPing with an Accepted?

Amadine

Hi :)

Is anyone interested in RPing with my Accepted Amadine? My thoughts are to have Ama sent to the training yeards to Heal any scrapes or bruises that the trainees get during their sparring, she is aspiring to be Yellow and this RP has been approved by the MoN.

It would be nice for Ama to be able to chat with trainees about ther differences in their lifestyles and perhaps become friends. She is a likeable girl, a little innocent, but knowledgable and easy to talk to.

Ama :)

Sure! I need to do some rping with my new trainee, Torvus.  And with his handicap (He can't use his right hand very well without a brace to keep the fist closed, and he was right handed for most of his life so he's relearning how to do things with his left hand) he would most likely get plenty of bruises.

He's young and a little full of himself but he's not incapable of being friendly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you haven't started this yet, I have a trainee that is just starting. I actually started using the character over a year ago in my days as Demonspawn. But RL intervened meaning I couldn't really get going.

But I am resurrecting the little fella and I would be more than interested in adding my character to the RP as an extra voice.

PM me if interested as I may lose track of this thread :P