DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings

Deyeth

Hey all

Im new to this site and trying to find my way around here.  You could say that Im new to the series but ive actually been reading them since about 2003.  I have read the first 3 books numorous times but there always seems to be a lifechange that keeps me from reading and when I go back I start with the first.  So I know the first 3 very well lol.  I am actually about to start the fourth for the first time and Im really excited about that.  There are so many things that leave you on the edge of your seat at the end of The Dragon Reborn that I dont see how I've made it this long without starting the fourth.

But I do look forward to making my way around this forum and meeting all of you, this seems like a very interesting place.

-Deyeth

Welcome to DM! :)

I hope you enjoy your time at the site. There is much to do here, so hopefully you can find a few fun things to interest you. I do suggest being careful around the book discussion area to avoid possible spoilers. Do not hesitate to ask us questions if you need further help about the site and boards.

Archived