DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

For ALL the marbles...

Bob T Dwarf

Bela. Not that I think she's the creator or anything, she's just a horse--but even a horse can beat a Trolloc that's been dead for over a year.

Ah, but the dead are walking ... so maybe we should be asking who wins, Bela or ZOMBIE Narg!  :P

Still Bela. I never understood this about zombies--Narg is a bunch of bones wrapped in desicated muscle and tendon at this stage, no chance against a living equine.

Do we actually see Narg die?

Narg smart.  Narg fake death.  Narg learn to be blacksmith.  Narg move to Tar Valon.  Make tools for merchants and trinkets for Aes Sedai ladies.  Narg get rich.  Narg retire to villa on peaceful and empty Tremalking.  Narg catch fish and drink Mai Tais.

Tell me Bela could do that. ;)

Narg smart. Narg still live. Narg beat Grim Reaper in chess stones. Narg get reconstructive surgery. Narg subverting the light side from inside. Narg who is he? Narg know. Narg no say. Narg ask why horse even fight to the death for marbles? Last time Narg check horses no have fingers or any similar appendages to utilise marbles. Narg think maybe horse be more motivated by oats or a nice field. Then Narg not so sure who win. Does Narg have weapons? Narg say maybe more details about said fight and question could be answered. Narg ask what is he even versus horse in?

Narg say it better not be the Grand National or a spelling contest. Narg ask for a competition in Scrabnopoly.

The sa'a floated across Moridins eyes once more as he waited for Narg to move his piece. He could wait no longer; al'Thor moved towards Shayol Ghul, and Moridin had to be there to greet him.

"Get on with it, you fool!" Moridin roared. "There is only one possible move you could make that could stay my victory!"

Narg made no sound in response. He paused a moment, looking at Moridin with those not-quite-human eyes that should lower immediately. They did not lower. Rage ragier than a raged mans rage flared inside Moridin, and he struggled to quell it.

Narg reached out with a twisted arm, moving his remaining dark green rook into the space occupied by the Fisher King, which had been under Moridins control. The rage consumed Moridin, not simply for the fact that he had lost, but because it was not the first time.

"Narg win again, Elan Morin..."

I miss Narg; he was pretty cool, for a Trolloc. Being the only talking Trolloc we have come across and all. An outrigger should be written on Narg and how he came to be so awesome!

The first trolloc to be killed by the Dragon Reborn. Surely that deserves some credit.

Archived