DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pain..., not Fain

horus17

I dont mean to bring my personal life into this posting. but i'm on the verge of divorce. and its killing me. i'm in so much pain, and i want to let some of it out. my friends are either asleep or not aware of what i'm going thru right now. and i didnt know where else to throw out my feelings. im sure Luckers or someone will delete my post, but im not sure I care at this point. im hurting so badly i just needed a forum to let it out.

i can barely type through my tears. this is the most painful time of my life. my dog Ookla is here, but shit... he cant talk. he just looks at me all dopey. and he's not even awake anymore. the fella just closed his eyes. i cant hate him for it, but im jealous that i cant do the same.

i dont mean to bring all of you WoTers down, i just needed a place to vent and shed my tears. if anyone out there has felt my pain, im sorry. and i hope no one ever has to feel my pain.

if i could channel, there would be 2 Dragonmounts tonight. thanks for listening. sorry for bringing such a great forum down. im just so sad.

Never had this myself but was an agonised bystander at my paremts' breakup which went on for about 10 years, and didn't do my emotional health any good at all. So go right ahead and cry on our shoulders. Like Tollieman, I'll pray for you. BTW you don't show whether you're guy or gal, if you want to let us know. If not we'll understand.

If you can't sleep do something physical. Go for a long walk or run or something that tires you out physically. Climb Dragonmount!

im sure Luckers or someone will delete my post

Moving the thread might be more probable.

Deleting I guess would come from breaking rules (other than the thread being "off topic").

really?

your right, but did you have to just say it?

The guy (or girl) is going through a hard time, not really an appropriate thing to say

Yo Horus17 know your hurting and probably sounds like i'm talking shit but don't turn the love into hate, don't fear the tears(EVERYONE needs a cry now and again) and remember it will get better(thats a promise) in the end it all works out as it always does.

daghain inde a mashiara, a cue ain a der far es e pas

(fear not the love lost, the heart is master of all and none)

Shain (peace)

Thank you all so much for your advice, well-wishes and prayers. I'm fighting the resentment. They're her feelings, and she's done nothing wrong to make me hate her. But as much as I've tried, I cannot change her mind or her feelings. I'm sure that in time, all will be well, and all manner of things will be well.

It feels great to know that complete strangers, with maybe only a series of books in common, can be so thoughtful and caring. I do know one thing that could help... an advanced copy of the new book from BS, hahaha.

To answer someones question, I'm a broken-hearted dude.

Thanks again for your support!

Thank you all so much for your advice, well-wishes and prayers. I'm fighting the resentment. They're her feelings, and she's done nothing wrong to make me hate her. But as much as I've tried, I cannot change her mind or her feelings. I'm sure that in time, all will be well, and all manner of things will be well.

It feels great to know that complete strangers, with maybe only a series of books in common, can be so thoughtful and caring. I do know one thing that could help... an advanced copy of the new book from BS, hahaha.

To answer someones question, I'm a broken-hearted dude.

Thanks again for your support!

Divorce sucks, but whatever happens you'll probably look back in a few years and decide it was for the best.

I'd say 1/2 my friends are divorced, and I'm only 30.

It's weird. lot of that going around.

whatever you do, don't pull a Mel Gibson Rant, and let her tape it all like he did.

unless of course this is Mel, in which case.... um, I loved Braveheart, it's perhaps my favorite movie of all time.

Top 5 at least.

and I thought you were really great in Hamlet, which no one ever mentions when talking about your films.

my dad owns all the Lethal Weapons, and can recite every word.

sucks about that tape getting out.

...anyway, hang in there.

Archived