DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello Fellow WOT Lovers!!

wln79

I am new to this sight and just wanted to say "hello" to everyone  ;) I am in love with the WOT series and can't believe it took me so long to actually start reading, but when I started it has been non stop for the last few months!! I am just now into the middle of Knife of Dreams and can't seem to put the book down! I am excited to finish the series, but sad at the same time because I don't want it to end! Robert Jordan was amazing! May he forever RIP!!

Welcome to DM, better late than never! Check it all out its a really big site. There are discussions on the books, theories about upcoming books, Roleplaying sections where you can pretend to be what ever you want from the books, and social groups where you can play around and hang out and get to know people, there are also games galore in the organized games board and there is a group for artists, crafters and writers...take the time to look around there is  a whole lot to offer here! If you have questions feel free to PM us we're all pretty nice and will help you out if we can!

Thank you so much!! I am really excited to find and connect with WOT fans :) This website is great and I love seeing all of the different art work!! That actually is on my top 5 favorite things to do ;) I am still trying to figure out navigation through this site - I have a feeling I will be lost on here for hours LOL :)

hahaha, I get lost here for hours on end, but I know my way around, I just choose not to leave. It is really big so it may take a while, but once you get it figured out it makes good sense how its set up! I'm sure there are parts of DM I haven't found yet and I've been here since March! I love the places I did find though.

The art is great, some really talented people here! And I really like the discussions too, but I spend most of my time with the social groups or Roleplaying...and I spend a lot of time in the crafters section of the ACW guild.

Welcome to DM! :) Enjoy browsing the site, which has many great places to spend time at. I've been here over 6 years now, and I know there are places I haven't come across yet!

Archived