DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A list of characters

inkL0sed

I think it'd be cool if we made a list of all named characters in the series. I read in the interview of Harriet that there are over 2k named ones! It might have a list of their names, and maybe a short description of who they are (for instance, "Red Ajah Sitter", or "former Amyrlin", or "random Andoran peasant").

*I refer to this site quite often but I wish the person maintaining it would update the content to reflect the current book(s) however, documenting thousands of characters is not an easy task so I will be forgiving.

Umm that's nice of you but it is updated to reflect the current books.

*I refer to this site quite often but I wish the person maintaining it would update the content to reflect the current book(s) however, documenting thousands of characters is not an easy task so I will be forgiving.

Umm that's nice of you but it is updated to reflect the current books.

Well darn... I recently visited the site and maybe it was just the random character or two that I looked at that wasn't updated, that's all....

I tried to do this myself. when re reading just to keep the black ajah sisters straight with small notes of names and ajah's. My wife really made fun of me and called me a dork. I don't know how many times i've heard "You know Rand is'nt real WoT doesn't exist.

The person who maintains that site deserves an award. Honestly, that site and WoTwiki has really helped me keep all the characters straight.

Bob Klutz is an amazing, amazing man. Not just for keeping this maintained, too. He's very generous with all his time and energy and is a real gentleman to boot. I've had the pleasure of his company at two JordanCons and at the Charleston book release party. His memory for detail and his passion for this series are unmatched.

Archived