DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hail and well met!

Outlaw_Immortal

I have been a wheel of time fan for ages it seems and its od that I have never ever knew about this site! I am role player and I enjoy to write. I have played mostly online rp games such as ultima online and world of warcraft(rp servers) and I did alot of quest writing and storline writing for deffernt guilds of those games.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and learning how/what the role play is like!

P.S.

Sorry for the rather short burst of an intro but I just realized its time for me to head to work heh

Hi Outlaw_immortal... the RPers here will love to take you in! Hope you'll have a look at some of the other stuff, too. See you around :D

I would love the help. I havent had a chance to take in all the site yet but I really look forward to it. One question I do have. I have used this username for many forums, games etc...is it alright with everyone or should I perhaps make another? I under stand if it isnt appropriate but in my defense I have always made it work heh.*edit* As an after thought I can just create a char name, which I already have...once I learn the basics that is. Dont mind me its late and ive workd 12 hours *rubs eyes*

Sometimes I dont even understand my self *blinks*

uhh yeah

I really am looking forward to learning the role play so if you would like to be a tutor im all yours!

Walk in the light and be well

I am sure Sirayn will come back to you on the roleplay questions... though you can always send her a PM.

Your name... no problem with that what so ever... there are all sorts of names here... I like it when you can pronnounce them and they are easy to remember... you score on both points. :D Though you'll probably get shortened to Outlaw or OI or something in converstion *g*.

Archived