DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi Everyone!

Mat alKaff

Hi Everyone!

I just finished reading KoD...Can't wait for the next book... :)

I've always wanted to join DM but I've been very busy and my Pc was giving me problems...I just registered today and I look foward to having a good time here at DM... :)

I have read a lot of posts here and I'm very impressed...most here at DM have vast knowledge about WoT... I still have a lot of questions unanswered about WoT...hope some of you can help me there...

I had recommended WoT to some of my friends and they are all but crazy about it right now-though some of them have abandoned the Light :wink: -but I'm the only one to have read KoD...

Hope I can fit in among you guys at DM...

Hi Mat al'Kaff,

I am sure you'll fit in... having already made us all feel really wanted :D

But what is this about some of your friends abandoning the Light :shock: As they are your friends, I suppose it wouldn't do to balefire them... :roll: hmmm, maybe visiting them in Tel'aran'rhiod and pushing their noses back into the books might work... *ponders*

Good work on getting people to read the books, Mat 8)

Yea, Maybe balefire won't do too much good...

I think I should try to leash them with adam... :wink:

I don't really understand whats this land of the madmen...hope one of you can explain it to me...coz I'v read up to KoD and nothing was mentioned about it... :?

Or is it something you guys created at DM for the roleplaying or something... :?

It's the name of a third continent accross the sea of storms and was given it's name by the seafolk who discovered it. Until the publication of the 'The World of Robert Jordan's tWoT' co-written with Teresa Patterson, no one apart from the seafolk and the author, knew about this place. It is inhabited by... well, mad people. Some (or many) of either sex can channel and are quite mad most of them.

Apart from a few landscape descriptions (active volcanoes etc...) and how the mad people live (primitive, no order) there isnot a great deal about them.

If you have not yet got it, the book is a good reference work.

Here is what the encyclopedia has to say about it:

http://www.encyclopaedia-wot.org/

Hope this has answered most of your questions.

Archived