DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[SHAYOL GHUL VISIT THREAD]: The New Shayol Ghul!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well hello there everyone, and thank you so kindly for your hospitality! Charmed, I'm sure  ;)

I know we all can project a harsh exterior, but truly, once you get to know us, we're just fluffy kittens, eh Alak? I think that's what we wanted to come visit you all to do. Clear up any myths or rumors you might have heard about SG, and show you all the sincere good will we feel for the WT!

I think Twitch said it best - come or go as you please - we just want to show you the 'real us'. Oh and don't be frightened off by all the woodland creatures you'll find in our Blight. Remember, the trollocs are more afraid of you than you are of them!

Pete's router is down.

Nae's "cookies," as kids call them nowadays, are to DIE for.

Now, you see, we are all friends, but Dreadies are what The Black Ajah WANT to be in Elitism. They aspire to us, and have secret meetings discussing our awesomesauceness. :D

We are intelligent (Yes, I know. It's called a front. ;)), crafty, and can send one heck of a stab hug your way. ;D

Now, visit SG, yea? Come see our nice, relaxing beaches. Our Trollocs can give you any sort of massage you want. The Black Ajah can clean your every pore, your nasty cuticles, and scrape everything away with their wonderfully crafted instruments. And the Dreadies supervise. 8)

:D

It's cute how you keep insisting you dreadies are the elite ones yet you can't even come up with your own darn word.  You just keep copying the Black Ajah.  It's like Black Ajah and Black Ajah light. -for those who want less flavor and a less filling experience.. theres always Dreadies- BA light.-

The Dreadies are fiesty and fun! Never too serious, we can poke fun at ourseleves just as quick as we will at anyone else. I would never call us Dreadies elitist, we are far to much fun to market ourselves as superior ;)

Hello aspiring LFs, who seem to have disappeared recently *Looks pointedly at the simmering cookpots* I have a question for all of you, do you want to be on the winning -and generally better dressed- side in the Last Battle? The side who despite all our inter-faction rivalry in this thread, is working together towards a common goal of world domination of remaking this world in the DO's image into a better place?  :P Then, come, sign up in the Newbie thread over in the Social Group.

As Nae said, we have cookies! (And the use of the TP...  ::))

Err... what input ARE ya looking for? *rae* I thought we were just saying hi.

And since most of your members are pretty much the bulk of our active members... well...

*shrugs*

WELCOME! *throws confetti lamely and goes hit the liquor cabinet*

• 2 years later...

Archived