DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[SHAYOL GHUL VISIT THREAD]: The New Shayol Ghul!

It's mostly a matter of opinion.

If you want a group full of win and awesome things to do, you join the Shadowspawn, who come up with clever ideas like the original post (yours truly) and spend their time cooking lovely meals in their Trolloc cookpots. Non-human meals of course.*

If you want not as cool stuff where people just sit around throwing cards in a hat, join one of the other two lesser factions.

*At participating Shadowspawn facilities

**I added a footnote just for you, person who's name I forgot.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Limi and Twitch meant to say was if you are big stinky hairy trolloc'y type.. then join Shadow spawn.  If you are an intelligent charming elitist you join the Black Ajah.  If you want to be like Ed you join the Dreadies.

::) Those poor other Factions call US Tollocs, and big and hairy and such, but WE ALL are artists when it comes to braiding arm pit hair, just ask Amadine, or Adella. *smiles sweetly* Of course we take after our furry little Ewok Leader. Who's humor is unrivaled, and looks un questioned. Even Bob the moat Monster loves him. :D

• Club Leader

Silly girls, we should be encouraging these lovely people to visit us, not fighting amongst ourselves. *kicks the fighters under the guise of hugging them*

The Black Ajah are elitist and seductive  ::)

The Shadowspawn love sarcasm and will use it at every opportunity (surprisingly, if you know me, I am SS, not BA ;) )  ;D

I'm not sure what the Dreadies stand for, but one of them will surely tell you.  :D

Please, come visit. We'd love to have you. Really.  ;) ;D

Oh my poor sister.. Don't you worry dear, we with toughen you up yet! :D Sticks and stones my dear girl, sticks and stones. It's good practice for the real world. Also, come by today to win a free stabbing snuggle session!

• Club Leader

So, the Dreadies just think they're better than everybody else for no reason? Well, there DOES need to be a place for those kinds, I guess.

Come and visit us, White Tower people. Stay a while. We will entertain you. We are generally a funny bunch. And Ed.  ;)

The Dreadies are elitist by being better than everyone else. Duh Lils, didn't you get that memo?

Black ajah already claimed the word elitist... try again.  It fits in that we are not actually better than the other groups.. none are better than the others.. just one particular one is better for one individual where another is better for someone else.  But Black ajah are rather selective.  Shadowspawn draws the more wild people like Verbal.  Black ajah tends to draw the more "defined" group like Kivam.  Still a bit crazy at times but more reserved with it methinks.  Dreadies are more the goofy ones like Ed and Jelly.  It's hard to find a word that is good, fits both Moggy AND Ed, and is appropriate.  Like I said.. none are bad... and there is a good fit for anyone within one of them. :)* (just for the star lover)

* This is for the niceties that we are doing to show that Shayol Ghul is not all bad and chaos and maiming and torture... there is a friendly competition usually going on between the factions over who is "best".  Despite the evilness that is Shayol Ghul the factions are, at the root, friends.  Heck Two of the heads of the factions are soul bonded with our own form of bonding called Cour'souvra. (mind trap)

• Club Leader

Wow, Ama! If I had points to give out, that would get some. Really cool!

Nae's right. All the factions have fun people and are really great. We all promote our own, of course, because we're competitive in a fun way. It's all friendly. I also have friends in all three factions. SG is really quite a nice place - beautiful weather, sandy beaches, lots of really cool people to hang out with.

Pete's router is down.

Nae's "cookies," as kids call them nowadays, are to DIE for.

Now, you see, we are all friends, but Dreadies are what The Black Ajah WANT to be in Elitism. They aspire to us, and have secret meetings discussing our awesomesauceness. :D

We are intelligent (Yes, I know. It's called a front. ;)), crafty, and can send one heck of a stab hug your way. ;D

Now, visit SG, yea? Come see our nice, relaxing beaches. Our Trollocs can give you any sort of massage you want. The Black Ajah can clean your every pore, your nasty cuticles, and scrape everything away with their wonderfully crafted instruments. And the Dreadies supervise. 8)

:D

Archived