DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Drops in

*takes off her Green Sitter hat and puts on ADL hat*

Hello Greens~

I'm Rasheta the new ADL for Aes Sedai and I was curious how you guys are doing? Do you need me for anything? I'm here and ready to help if I can. Please make sure too that you've all signed 2010 member/character list. I really don't want to have to hunt you down.  ;) You can find the list.

Here

Yeah I pretty much came in to make sure you knew to sign the thread I posted. *laughs* I was like this is going to be silly but I'll do it anyway. *laughs* BTW Lor I know I have an Rp with you waiting. I've been really busy and school started today again so i'm working on it promise!!!

I'll be honest, I just hate having to type all of that stuff AGAIN when I just did it in the May report. *grumbles* I realize there are folks who don't have it that together, but... *shrugs* it's annoying, either way.

and that's ok. I figured with your new job here your time would be even more limited than before. *laughs* it happens to the best of us. ;)

Copy/paste? LOL I know how annoying it is to keep typing the same thing over and over.....and there was something else I was going to ask you and its slipped my mind. *laughs* Oh yes do you want me to put you on the website so people can ask you questions? Jade is the IC head but questions etc should go to you right? I guess it doesn't matter but I thought I would ask if you wanted to go up there too. *laughs* That ramble is a tired ramble. I'll be honest didn't sleep much last night. LOL

Yep. I've been able to see the Hall since I was made a Sitter. There are just some things there that are redundant and, honestly, represent everything that made me leave the RP side for so long. The more rules you have, the more times you tell people they're not allowed to do something, the less likely they're going to be to stay. I've been one of those, so I'm well versed in the subject. I don't care about Ajah Alliances, you both know how I feel about being told who I can bond and who I can't, and I'm not the IC Head, so that about covers the three threads that are active. LOL I've said my peace where it's warranted. *shrugs* Yes, I even hate OOC politics.

And however makes the most sense, Rasheta. If it's not too confusing to list it separately, that'll save some explanation, later, but if it's too confusing, I'm sure Jade can forward me anything she can't answer (which will be, what... 1 PM in the next 7 years? LOL). So, if it's ok with her, it's ok with me. :)