DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rand's Half-brother (Spoilers just to be safe)

KC

Was meantioned in the Shadow Rising Chapter: "He Who Comes with the Dawn"

"There was a bitterness in Shaiel (Rands Mother) in the beginning, She spoke of a sun abandoned, a son she loved."

Do we know who it is?

There brothers, not half brothers, your half brothers if you only share a dad. Me and my sister have the same mum but different dads, we are brother and sister not half brother and sister. Galad and Gawyn and Elayne are half brothers because they only share a dad

There brothers, not half brothers, your half brothers if you only share a dad. Me and my sister have the same mum but different dads, we are brother and sister not half brother and sister. Galad and Gawyn and Elayne are half brothers because they only share a dad

Uh... That may be more of a cultural thing. The definition of half-brother is sharing only one parent.

Interesting Aiel ji'e'toh thing regarding siblings.  First brothers/sisters who have the same first mother have stronger ties then first brothers/sisters who share the same first father.

So, as far as the WO are concerned, Galad has a closer tie to Rand (who he only saw that one time and never really met) then he does to Gwayne and Elayne who grew up with him and he played big brother to.

Archived